General transfer rumours

Rags made 60mil(euro) offer but rumours are Kovacic turned the rags down.....I'd sign him for just doing that!;)
Oh just imagine the meltdown on Rag cafe, it would be glorious, particularly if he was signed for less than they offered, however I have no doubt that the press would spin it differently.
Can fully understand it from a player perspective, looking at the attitude of Maureen would you want to go there ?

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 13m13 minutes ago
Karl-Heinz Rummenigge (Bayern Munich) on Manchester City and transfer inflation: "He [Guardiola] said they originally planned to buy a few more players but decided against it because they no longer want to be part of the madness."

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 13m13 minutes ago
Rummenigge: "I was a bit surprised to hear this at first, but then I thought it would indeed be wonderful if this statement were to be true until the English window closes. City, PSG -- they've always been the global inflaters."
I really hate this guy...

Could he get any more insufferable?

Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski is not for sale at any price, says chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenige.

The Poland international has reportedly been interesting new Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri of late.

"With Robert, we clearly want to send a signal to people within and outside the club: Bayern Munich are completely different to other clubs who get weak when certain sums are mentioned," said Rummenigge.

"We are completely satisfied with him, and in his position there are only a few players who are comparable.

"So it's not in our interest to hand him over - no matter if someone puts €100m or €150m on the table."

Why has Rumenigge even been talking about us? Are we to believe to after the friendly Pep took him to one side and gave him a full brief on our transfer plans, as if they don't rival us for about half the signings we try to make?

What a tosser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.