Julian Weigl

Guys, think about it. Why would Pep Guardiola or Man City confirm when media asks if they are interested in Weigl? It would only cause them unwanted attention.
It wouldn't make any sense. You don't speak about other players belonging to other teams. The only time City or Pep mention any names is when the transfer is either confirmed, or failed (like with Jorginho and Alexis). Think of the transfers City has completed over the last years. Did they confirm an interest in a player before he became a player? I doubt it. It's only media speculating. And Pep could of course praise a player belonging to another team. But that is not the same thing.

I believe they are going after Weigl. Dortmund could offload him after a poor season, and Witsel (who plays where Weigl plays) has been confirmed a couple of hours ago.[/QUOTE

Never believed the hoo haa when he broke on to the scene] preferred so see for myself , he is a good intelligent player but pace lets him down , his poor form last season coincided with a loss of top players and injuries to Dortmund`s experienced players, do not read too much into his last season, Weigl should be desperate to get to city not because of Pep god knows that should be enough, but because we have a gem in Arteta one of the best underrated DM and not because he was fast, coaching him
Still prefer Ndombele Brozovic or Rabiot though[/QUOTE]

I fucking well hope not. Dier by name, dire by nature.
Danny-Dyer.png

Norvern Slaaags

Never believed the hoo haa when he broke on to the scene] preferred so see for myself , he is a good intelligent player but pace lets him down , his poor form last season coincided with a loss of top players and injuries to Dortmund`s experienced players, do not read too much into his last season, Weigl should be desperate to get to city not because of Pep god knows that should be enough, but because we have a gem in Arteta one of the best underrated DM and not because he was fast, coaching him
Still prefer Ndombele Brozovic or Rabiot though
[/QUOTE]
Yea it was pretty hard for him to help hold up Dortmund when the supports are all cracked or broken altogether. I think we should go after him since he's young enough to adjust his current habits to fit Pep's system.

Brozovic or Ndombele would be nice. Rabiot as well, but didn't he sign a new deal with a huge release clause and/or demand that he doesn't play DM?

Jose Alvarez Haya‏ @10JoseAlvarez 9m9 minutes ago
Jose Alvarez Haya Retweeted Jose Alvarez Haya

Weigl is a player that was always in the short list of Manchester City. Later the priority was Jorginho but we don't have to forget the German because Guardiola likes him for the position of DM. I advanced it 5 months ago and let's see what happen in this 5 days...
Yeah he knows fuk all from that statement

Guys, think about it. Why would Pep Guardiola or Man City confirm when media asks if they are interested in Weigl? It would only cause them unwanted attention.
It wouldn't make any sense. You don't speak about other players belonging to other teams. The only time City or Pep mention any names is when the transfer is either confirmed, or failed (like with Jorginho and Alexis). Think of the transfers City has completed over the last years. Did they confirm an interest in a player before he became a player? I doubt it. It's only media speculating. And Pep could of course praise a player belonging to another team. But that is not the same thing.

I believe they are going after Weigl. Dortmund could offload him after a poor season, and Witsel (who plays where Weigl plays) has been confirmed a couple of hours ago.

It’s not really how City operate. They wouldn’t have bothered to comment on speculation if we were genuinely after him. The fact that they briefed journalists that there is no interest should probably be taken at face value.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.