Who now then?...

I'm surprised we haven't been linked with Rabiot, who is certainly available and can play defensive midfield?

Only 23, played at City as a kid and is out of contract next summer.

Bargain to be had?
Not got a good feeling about this guy.

To be honest I’d prefer a high energy fast destroyer type (like Kante but taller) than a greater passer (like Jorginho).

Come to think of it once Danilo is back I wonder if Walker might be worth a try there. He has the speed and nuicence factor. All his passing just has to be simple sideways or back.

Come to think of it once Danilo is back I wonder if Walker might be worth a try there. He has the speed and nuicence factor. All his passing just has to be simple sideways or back.

Stones is being considered because of his passing ability its a must have for a DM in Pep's system. Diniho starts many of our attacks with well placed passes through the midfield.

More chance of Danilo that Walker playing a DM role.

Stones is being considered because of his passing ability its a must have for a DM in Pep's system. Diniho starts many of our attacks with well placed passes through the midfield.

More chance of Danilo that Walker playing a DM role.
I know that Peps preference is for a ball playing DM but I’m just suggesting that in a Pep team with 10 ball players already maybe a higher energy destroyer could play a role so that the whole is greater than the sum of parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.