United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read his post match.

He really is incredible. He clearly cant work with what he has and alluded to him being more of a head coach than a manager. He ain't getting what he wants.

It all sounds a bit mancini like at the end of his tenure. He wants absolute and total power.

That club has no infrastructure and is a ticking fucking time bomb.

Just read his post match.

He really is incredible. He clearly cant work with what he has and alluded to him being more of a head coach than a manager. He ain't getting what he wants.

It all sounds a bit mancini like at the end of his tenure. He wants absolute and total power.

That club has no infrastructure and is a ticking fucking time bomb.
Not selling Martial and Pogba and not buying those old centre halves says the board are keeping their players and willing to lose the manager.

Not selling Martial and Pogba and not buying those old centre halves says the board are keeping their players and willing to lose the manager.

I can't say I blame them.

The man is a selfish, delusional hypocrite. A caricature of himself.

I'd be concerned if he left but there is rot in that club. They have lost their foundation and operationally are very poor. Even if he goes, I don't see a threat.

Assuming they don't improve the football and max out this season in terms of grinding out wins, they're likely to head towards a 85-90 point season. Effectively we're still in control of our fates.

Impressive how you deduced that from that performance! Can’t see them getting that points total personally.

Impressive how you deduced that from that performance! Can’t see them getting that points total personally.
It's not based off one performance though, please see above :)

Also to be clear again for all, it was a hypothetical. I never even implicitly suggested it would happen.

Last edited:
Didn't see the match apart from last 5 mins
Were Leicester actually in the game/any threat.?
How did Pogbad and Sanchez play-did they look committed /dangerous ?
And..most importantly. ..I noticed loads of empty seats on pub sky screen with ten mins to go...were those seats empty all game,partc top tiers.?

It's not based off one performance though, please see above :)

I think United were fairly resilient and tough to beat last season, albeit playing a fairly joyless brand of football, and got a decent points haul. Previous seasons often count for nothing though, so think it’s wildly premature to predict an 85-90 point finish for them just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.