Spurs’ new stadium

I would have thought the most logical solution would be the Olympic Stadium. West Ham are away at Leicester that weekend and only have rights to the stadium on their matchdays so don't think they can object to another team renting it when they're not playing.

There's no way City should be disadvantaged by Spurs fucking everyone about. Reversing the fixtures would be a proper pisstake. Spurs have had more than enough time to sort this so they're the only ones that should be suffering now.

Plan B is untenable as is Plan D.
Plan C is only possible if the games are rearranged by 28th August.
Plan E? Absolutely no chance. Why should we have a fixture pile up due to Spur's incompetence?
I think I'd rather go for a new plan, Plan F - Give City 3 points and a 3-0 win because Spurs can't fulfill the fixture.
In fact I think the match will have to be rearranged by 28th of August otherwise it's WHL or Plan F.
Plan G - play it behind closed doors at their stadium - Don't know if the safety certificate could be granted for that or not.

Plan G - play it behind closed doors at their stadium - Don't know if the safety certificate could be granted for that or not.
Plan H they play it at our ground,I have absolutely no sympathy for them but the league and fa will bend the rules for them,could you imagine if it had of been us...

Reversing the fixtures would mean us playing three away games in a row towards the end of the season. Can't see us agreeing to that.

Imagine the reaction in Liverpool if the game couldn't be played and we were given the 3 points.
The city would be flooded with tears

I would have thought the most logical solution would be the Olympic Stadium. West Ham are away at Leicester that weekend and only have rights to the stadium on their matchdays so don't think they can object to another team renting it when they're not playing.

There's no way City should be disadvantaged by Spurs fucking everyone about. Reversing the fixtures would be a proper pisstake. Spurs have had more than enough time to sort this so they're the only ones that should be suffering now.

Arsenal are also away at Crystal Palace that day and it's the nearest stadium to Tottenham.

I have just spent twenty minutes reading articles about the stadium. More convinced than ever they won’t play there at all this season. We won’t be playing there in October. That is absolutely certain.

Also nothing more certain than he fact that this project will end up in adjudication.

If they cannot fulfil the planned fixture, they should be forced to forfeit the game. Simple as that.

Wouldn't mind betting they'll end up playing all their home games at Wembley and delaying the opening of the new stadium until next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.