Sam Allardyce: Epitome of why English football has lagged behind

Bolton didn't go down with Alardyce in charge.

Most of the debt was incurred after he left.
Bolton went down after he spent big on players on big wages, lowered their level and fucked off.
Newcastle went down after he lowered their players level and fucked off.
West Ham and Everton couldn't get any worse. He achieved the absolute bare fucking minimum there. That's what he's good at, achieving the bare minimum. Outside the hype and mate driven world of English media, achieve the bare minimum and you're never that far from the sack. You're expected to actually achieve.

Bolton went down after he spent big on players on big wages, lowered their level and fucked off.

Outside the hype and mate driven world of English media, achieve the bare minimum and you're never that far from the sack. You're expected to actually achieve.

You're aware that Bolton finished in a UEFA Cup place in his final season right?

They were in contention for a Champions League place with about four games to play.

To do that whilst lowering the level of the players must take some doing.

You're aware that Bolton finished in a UEFA Cup place in his final season right?

They were in contention for a Champions League place with about four games to play.

To do that whilst lowering the level of the players must take some doing.
You're aware of the squad Bolton had right?

He’s a fat headed twat.
A footballing dinosaur, who thinks he’s the bees.
Cut from the same cloth as Twitcher.

No disrespect Spirit of Burden but we are talking about 2018. Maybe the bent bastard also known as BFS was good when he managed Bolton but he never moved on. He is a dinosaur. He has about as much footballing nous as i do, the difference is no one pays me 3 million quid every time i fuck up. His tactics are simple, get the keeper to boot it up to the big centre foward who heads it down to a runner who knocks it out for a throw in.

25 pages on the equivalant of Charles Ponzi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.