Sam Allardyce: Epitome of why English football has lagged behind

Kind of true, but when you've got players of a reasonable level always making mistakes, reducing the mistakes and the risk is surely going to make them better

Pep and peg are both all about reducing risk but in different ways. Peg reduces risk of making mistakes bb playing anti football, pep reduces risk by creating spaces and passing zones that give us the overload on attack and defence . I know which I prefer but they both have the same aim

Kind of true, but when you've got players of a reasonable level always making mistakes, reducing the mistakes and the risk is surely going to make them better

Pep and peg are both all about reducing risk but in different ways. Peg reduces risk of making mistakes bb playing anti football, pep reduces risk by creating spaces and passing zones that give us the overload on attack and defence . I know which I prefer but they both have the same aim
Guardiola reduces risk by improving players.

It's an achievement for a team to stay up when they're expected to go down isn't it?
Yep. Fair dues to him for Sunderland. Bolton ran themselves into debt though and went down and I doubt anyone ever expected Everton, West Ham and Newcastle to go down.

Yep. Fair dues to him for Sunderland. Bolton ran themselves into debt though and went down and I doubt anyone ever expected Everton, West Ham and Newcastle to go down.

Bolton didn't go down with Alardyce in charge.

Most of the debt was incurred after he left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.