Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to his return. For all Walker and Mendy's strengths it's always cool to watch a fullback who can pop up with the occasional goal.

It’s a shame he got injured.

I thought he was finally starting to show his best form towards the end of last season. Scored goals and provided assists.

Think he is much much better than Walker offensively.

Looking forward to his return. Does anyone have an idea of when that will be?? I believe Pep said recently that he starting running alone so maybe he’s back by the end of September??

It’s a shame he got injured.

I thought he was finally starting to show his best form towards the end of last season. Scored goals and provided assists.

Think he is much much better than Walker offensively.

Looking forward to his return. Does anyone have an idea of when that will be?? I believe Pep said recently that he starting running alone so maybe he’s back by the end of September??
According to transfrmarket.com, he's due back after the international break on the 15th

Back in training finally.

Looking forward to seeing more of him in his favored position this season.

Started shakily but grew as the season progressed and seems a good option to have, especially given his impact in the final 3rd

Wonder with mendy that playing him will create too much of an imbalance defensively but good to see him back

Hope he come back refreshed as I feel that Walker will feel fatigued this season as he hasn't really had any time to recover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.