Danilo 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see him in the 352 more often, I feel like he could be as good going forwards as any RB in Europe if he got a decent run of games at any point under Pep.

Walker will remain first choice but Danilo is one of those who hasn't really had a chance to show what he's capable of yet.

Started shakily but grew as the season progressed and seems a good option to have, especially given his impact in the final 3rd

Wonder with mendy that playing him will create too much of an imbalance defensively but good to see him back

Hope he come back refreshed as I feel that Walker will feel fatigued this season as he hasn't really had any time to recover
Good point re Walker.

Looking forward to seeing more of him this season. Think he's arguably better going forward than Walker. Hope with the injury behind him he can show the form he ended the season with.

Anyone know if he will be ready for Oxford? If not, I would like to see Luke Bolton at RB

We need the full squad this season, I hope Danillo can adjust and play a DM role or just in central midfield, maybe him & Delph put Zin at left back, we need to find solutions, Phil needs a run out as well now, last nite exposed a few home truths.

It’s a shame he appears to be plagued by injuries. He’s one of our most versatile players and arguably a better choice than Walker at RB in the CL.

A bit of bad luck. He tried to block Icardi's shot and the force of the ball turned his foot mid-air. So when he planted his foot on the ground it was in an awkward position and twisted even more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.