Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha Ha.
If I didn't know you better mate I'd say you were a WUM.
Not wumming mate, I respect Fulham but want to see a good City performance and a win hopefully, best thing is, it's a 3pm Saturday K.O which is just brilliant coz I can go.

Not wumming mate, I respect Fulham but want to see a good City performance and a win hopefully, best thing is, it's a 3pm Saturday K.O which is just brilliant coz I can go.
Fulham had a great second half to last season and have spent well in the summer. They will be a test but one which if we are going to win the league we will pass.
Defeat or a draw will not be fatal but would tend to indicate that we have fallen back a bit from the amazing heights of last season. I am going to stick by my earlier prediction that we will hit 90 points this season and that this will just about be enough to get across the line.

Home games are must win games against anybody and if we play anything near our best we will win it pretty easily.

I think it will be tight game to start with but, in the last 20 mins we will come out on top

City 4 Fulham 2

Ederson
Walker Ota Laporte Delph
Fern
Gundogen D.Silva
Sterling Aguero Sane(subject to paternity leave....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.