Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
from the moment we score that last minute goal at southampton last season to reach 100 points and win the league i knew it would change this club and fans views of games in the next coming years, and we now see every game home and away vs so called weaker teams (bankers) and a hat full of goals from city, is that what we have become big headed and have no respect to the other teams

yes on paper we are better all round and fulham will need to play well to get a result but you just never know in football and fans turning up wanting blood and bags of goals every week sometimes add's the pressure to the game and it can be transferred to the players and the game itself, we must respect every team we play and the fan just turn up and enjoy the game and the special team we have without being to big headed like the scum fans over the road
I still always think we are gonna get beat or draw at best. Irrespective of opponent. I am a nervous fookin wreck every game. Cannot shake it off.

I still always think we are gonna get beat or draw at best. Irrespective of opponent. I am a nervous fookin wreck every game. Cannot shake it off.

its the billy big bollocks with no respect to the other fans and clubs and think we turn up and you roll over with 4 or 5 goals in the bag, is that what level we are at, if so i don't like it and i think manchester city fans are the best set of fans going and the honest to the core, how can we not be anything but respectful we come from a club that knows how it feels to be at the lowest point as fans turning up each week without a hope in hell

look its great being the best club in england and i love nothing more than my club winning each week and picking up silverware and titles, but does it mean i have to lose my respect to football and become billy big bollocks no ?? and you wonder why united and there scum fans become the most hated club in the world, well i hope to god manchester city and the fans learn the lessons of others and become a great club and a great fan base

I am looking forward to seeing Ryan Sessegnon play - should be a good battle with Kyle.

I can also Mitrovic being a nuisance but think we should win this if we play fluently and the officials have good games.

Should hopefully be more entertaining than the average game against newly promoted sides.

its the billy big bollocks with no respect to the other fans and clubs and think we turn up and you roll over with 4 or 5 goals in the bag, is that what level we are at, if so i don't like it and i think manchester city fans are the best set of fans going and the honest to the core, how can we not be anything but respectful we come from a club that knows how it feels to be at the lowest point as fans turning up each week without a hope in hell

look its great being the best club in england and i love nothing more than my club winning each week and picking up silverware and titles, but does it mean i have to lose my respect to football and become billy big bollocks no ?? and you wonder why united and there scum fans become the most hated club in the world, well i hope to god manchester city and the fans learn the lessons of others and become a great club and a great fan base
I think you can have respect for the opposition team & its fans, but still predict we will beat them by 3 or 4 goals, this is the fun we have before going to games, nobody knows how a game will pan out, it's just a confidence in your own team; ie (City) that we will win, I'm not worried about Saturday, but I get it that some City fans are, it's in our DNA.

Get back to a style and formation that works for us and stop trying out different things every game. Let’s get a bit of form and fluidity back. (Not that we are off form or playing bad).
We've looked rusty bar Huddersfield.
Time to build some momentum ahead of the Liverpool game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.