Fulham (H) - Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't beat Fulham at home, we may as well forget about lifting any trophies this season, all I hear before every game is "it won't be easy" well I think it will be easy and a comfortable victory, wolves were very lucky to come away with a draw, after we hit the woodwork half a dozen times.

Totally agree with you

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Laporte
Mendy
Fernandinho
D Silva
B Silva
Sterling
Sane
Aguero

A win takes us above Liverpool if they drop points against Spurs. 4-1 City.

from the moment we score that last minute goal at southampton last season to reach 100 points and win the league i knew it would change this club and fans views of games in the next coming years, and we now see every game home and away vs so called weaker teams (bankers) and a hat full of goals from city, is that what we have become big headed and have no respect to the other teams

yes on paper we are better all round and fulham will need to play well to get a result but you just never know in football and fans turning up wanting blood and bags of goals every week sometimes add's the pressure to the game and it can be transferred to the players and the game itself, we must respect every team we play and the fan just turn up and enjoy the game and the special team we have without being to big headed like the scum fans over the road

from the moment we score that last minute goal at southampton last season to reach 100 points and win the league i knew it would change this club and fans views of games in the next coming years, and we now see every game home and away vs so called weaker teams (bankers) and a hat full of goals from city, is that what we have become big headed and have no respect to the other teams

yes on paper we are better all round and fulham will need to play well to get a result but you just never know in football and fans turning up wanting blood and bags of goals every week sometimes add's the pressure to the game and it can be transferred to the players and the game itself, we must respect every team we play and the fan just turn up and enjoy the game and the special team we have without being to big headed like the scum fans over the road
Not me mate I worry myself sick before every City match, and always fear the worst - been watching them for over 60 years.

But after the 93:20 in 2012 I know that I will die happy.

Last edited:

You should read the match day forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.