New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

squirtyflower

1. Details of ticket sales not put up until they go on sale.
  2. Sometimes you can’t log in because of a queue, never happened previously.
  3. Can’t see who you are able to but for before selecting seats.
  4. Can now longer see the points allocated for Friends and Family
  5. All tickets are assigned to one person and then you have to reallocate the tickets?
  6. Due to 4, you can’t buy one ticket and reallocate it! You have to buy two, reallocate one and then cancel the former.
  7. You can no longer press “PAY” at the checkout when using a mobile device be it phone or tablet. So purchases are being made over the phone with an additional £2.50 mark up per ticket.
  8. Ticket points being allocated after the games rather than at the point of sale, much harder to keep a track of.
  9. Sometime when you log on the “alert” button is in red. Click on the details to find out why and there’s nothing there.
  10. Had an alert saying son needed to sort out his cup schemes, yet it showed has been completed six weeks earlier.
  11. @ManCityHelp not responding to questions about the site despite it being in the section on help about the site, in fact it’s the only communication they offer and they no longer respond.
However it’s good points are
  1. A stadium plan so you know where you are buying your tickets.

Have I missed anything out.
When I actually spoke to a live person at Supporter Services he said “ it takes time for people to become accustomed to new things”.
ONLY IF THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT IT DOES.

What are the supporter representatives doing to help the match going fans in this regard?

Last edited:
  1. Details of ticket sales not put up until they go on sale.
  2. Sometimes you can’t log in because of a queue, never happened previously.
  3. Can’t see who you are able to but for before selecting seats.
  4. Can now longer see the points allocated for Friends and Family
  5. All tickets are assigned to one person and then you have to reallocate the tickets?
  6. Due to 4, you can’t buy one ticket and reallocate it! You have to buy two, reallocate one and then cancel the former.
  7. You can no longer press “PAY” at the checkout when using a mobile device be it phone or tablet. So purchases are being made over the phone with an additional £2.50 mark up per ticket.
  8. No follow up email confirming your purchase.
  9. Ticket points being allocated after the games rather than at the point of sale, much harder to keep a track of.
  10. Sometime when you log on the “alert” button is in red. Click on the details to find out why and there’s nothing there.
  11. Had an alert saying son needed to sort out his cup schemes, yet it showed has been completed six weeks earlier.
  12. @ManCityHelp not responding to questions about the site despite it being in the section on help about the site, in fact it’s the only communication they offer and they no longer respond.
However it’s good points are
  1. A stadium plan so you know where you are buying your tickets.

Have I missed anything out.
When I actually spoke to a live person at Supporter Services he said “ it takes time for people to become accustomed to new things”.
ONLY IF THEY ARE FUCKING SHIT IT DOES.

What are the supporter representatives doing to help the match going fans in this regard?
You can't look for seats together - you have to manually go block by block until you find seats together. Mentioned this to Supporter Services and they offered no advice other than to keep looking. Farcical.

You can't look for seats together - you have to manually go block by block until you find seats together. Mentioned this to Supporter Services and they offered no advice other than to keep looking. Farcical.
I didn’t know that.
All the issues I’ve raised are to buy away tickets, there seems to be a few issues with home ticketing too.

I didn’t know that.
All the issues I’ve raised are to buy away tickets, there seems to be a few issues with home ticketing too.
Yep, whatever "upgrade" they've performed has made the process of buying tickets a lot harder for home games too. It will show you blocks where there are more than 2 tickets available, but no help whatsoever to find seats together.

Possibly the worst online customer experience I currently have to suffer and it was obvious it was shite the moment it went live.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.