New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

You can't look for seats together - you have to manually go block by block until you find seats together. Mentioned this to Supporter Services and they offered no advice other than to keep looking. Farcical.
Yeah, noticed that. That’s a bad omission and a definate step backwards.

Just been on the phone to them about Cardiff tickets and they couldn't process my order either online or over the phone. Seems there's a few others in the same situation. Clearly there's a bug in the ticketing system where peoples' points aren't being recognised properly.

As good as things are on the pitch it's fucking amateur hour off the field

Last edited:
Just tested it, search 4 tickets for Southampton. It gives the option of block 118 with the four seats at random places in the block. FFS.

I travel a lot and try to buy tickets with either my phone or iPad.
However this hasn’t worked for the last two weeks and, as a precaution, had to bring an old Windows tablet, to get my Liverpool tickets today.

City regularly put tickets up for sale during Euro aways, it’ll cost a fucking fortune to phone order the tickets if my iPad doesn’t work.

Last edited:
I travel a lot and try tothe buy tickets with either my phone or iPad.
However this hasn’t worked for the last two weeks and, as a precaution, had to bring an old Windows tablet, to get my Liverpool tickets today.

City regularly put tickets up for sale during Euro aways, it’ll cost a fucking fortune to phone order the tickets if my iPad doesn’t work.
I’m surprised the Goverment don’t make you reapply for a British passport the amount of foreign travel you do,,
and yes I am jealous :-)

I’m surprised the Goverment don’t make you reapply for a British passport the amount of foreign travel you do,,
and yes I am jealous :-)
Lol
Been a bit more British recently, went to Rutland water on the way to Arsenal, including a few days in London and then stopped in the Derbyshire Dales on the way back.
No games at the mo so having ten days in Cornwall.

Lol
Been a bit more British recently, went to Rutland water on the way to Arsenal, including a few days in London and then stopped in the Derbyshire Dales on the way back.
No games at the mo so having ten days in Cornwall.

Are you staying in Frankfurt or Stuttgart for the Hoffenheim game, erring on the side of Stuttgart at the mo due to the beerfest :-)

It is shite. When it went live, out of all my Family and Friends, only my youngest son appeared in the list. I had to re-enter all the rest. (Yes, I've got friends thank you.)

Laboriously re-listed everyone, then, when I went to buy for my son and me, I couldn't allocate to him. I had to delete him, then re-list him.

I also now have the entire membership history of one of my friends, with details of all his purchases and ticket points, and he has mine.

I bought six tickets across my F & F list for the Community Shield and not one of us has the Ticket Points.

I have emailed and tweeted Supporter Services numerous times and have received the sum total of fuckall response so far.

I would try phoning them but everyone else is already on trying to get their Cardiff tickets etc.

Did I tell you it's shite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.