Salisbury nerve agent attack. Inside story. BBC 1

Not wasting my time with you. Just happy in the knowledge that the forum knows what you are.
Well they certainly know what you are we just saw an example in this thread when you tried to bully yet another user out of their opinion.

My last word on this - Skripal continued to assist Western intelligence after the swap, that is the most likely reason for the attempted hit.
All speculation.

My original post highlighted known facts.

Enjoy the rest of your week.

Well they certainly know what you are we just saw an example in this thread when you tried to bully yet another user out of their opinion.
He’s a fucking disgrace. He’s just sent me a pm saying the house wine (white) at the Haunch of Venison is “insipid”. I don’t know who he thinks he is sometimes.

So Kiam06 is the nut job conspiracy theorist lol.

Shame those tough Ruskies were put off Going to Stonehenge by a couple of inches of snow. Lol

I don’t think he feels bullied, but he’s free to tell me otherwise.

@lancs blue care to elaborate?
The bully asking the bullied ' you don't feel bullied do you?' you can't make this up.

I see it on many threads your little gang come on as we can see on here with the 'nut jobs' 'conspiracy' comments and you try to stop people having an opinion. There are many that see it and I've had private messages from users that do not want to be drawn into the discussions for this very reason, many of those users no longer even post.

If the mods had a bit more about them they'd have identified this a long time ago rather than removing posters from threads for no other reason than having a different opinion.

Maybe when a thread is formed the title should contain a 'please respond this way' answer so we can all join the club...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.