Status
Not open for further replies.
You in fact answer the point yourself. You’re saying that certain games are exceptions. I agree. We should adapt to them. You seem to think we should ignore them however.
You’re not getting it though are you. Even the games that you perceive to be exceptions are in Peps mind not exceptional at all. He has the belief in his players and system to overcome the best out there. Over the course of 90 minutes all manner of incidents can occur that fuck us over. Individual errors leading to goals, poor officiating, not being clinical enough when it matters - all beyond the managers control. That’s just how the game goes sometimes and I think Pep acknowledges that and instead of changing his whole philosophy he chooses to work even harder on the system that has brought him unprecedented success over the years.

I agree with the OP

Nine men behind the ball and .............................
Figure_03_04_01.jpg
Nice artistic impression of bravo’s pass to Aguero in the league cup final!

I’d love for that to be proved right and me to understand better how it’ll work, I just can’t see how playing so high up will beat a team who break so quickly with so much quality and have a pretty solid defence now too.
Ahh, so this is basically you being worried about Liverpool. Got you.

You’re not getting it though are you. Even the games that you perceive to be exceptions are in Peps mind not exceptional at all. He has the belief in his players and system to overcome the best out there. Over the course of 90 minutes all manner of incidents can occur that fuck us over. Individual errors leading to goals, poor officiating, not being clinical enough when it matters - all beyond the managers control. That’s just how the game goes sometimes and I think Pep acknowledges that and instead of changing his whole philosophy he chooses to work even harder on the system that has brought him unprecedented success over the years.

I get that he’s probably like that. And I’m daring to criticise him for it. It didn’t fail for 90 minutes, it failed for 90 minutes three times, against the same team with the same style.

You are doing a good impression of one or you literally do not understand anything about pep and how we play,hmmm
So if you understand how we play, how do you suggest we are going to stop Liverpool beating us as they have done on the past three occasions we played them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.