New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

Ok, trying to load a Lyon ticket onto my SC but only get "email" or "Do not collect separately" in the drop down box with no "Load to card" option which the paragraph above tells me I need to do. Any clues anyone?

Same! taken the money, points are on allocation, next game says Cardiff away. Relocated for this game as no way do we want to be sat with a load of Lyon fans who have got tickets after paying full price pop. No idea whats going on, no email and no seat/block numbers.
If everyone who is being relocated is in the same boat tomorrow we are all going to miss the game because they will not know what to do with that amount of people with no seat details.

Won't let me buy hoffenheim ticket cue call to city and 50th in queue!
There are clear issues with the site and sick of city keep burying their head in the sand and pretending their ain't a problem

Ridiculous that now waiting for postman for Lyon tickets to come, Newcastle could print at home. This was not option apparently for lyon
Middle of September and no cityzens card either.

Called the ticket office and they have moved my additional to a print at home - told me to expect the ticket email later this afternoon. Only postal tickets when I booked last week. Shambles.

Won't let me buy hoffenheim ticket cue call to city and 50th in queue!
There are clear issues with the site and sick of city keep burying their head in the sand and pretending their ain't a problem

Shit, Im in Italy at the moment so no chance of hanging on the phone if it goes to tomoz am.

It really is the worst thing I've ever had to use. Qualified this morning at 9am for Hoffenheim away. Ticket site still says restricted sale. Tried ringing. Just get music. Doesn't even tell me what number in the line I am. Ticket office has been a shambles for decades.
They are having a problem with some people who’s have qualified on points not being registered on the Cup Scheme even though they are on it and have a ticket for Lyon through it.
That’s why it says ‘restricted’ even though you have the points. Supporter Services need to lift the restriction for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.