New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

No email confirming purchaseof Lyon ticket for Wednesday and logging onto my account it says net game “Cardiff”. Checked I’m signed up for all cup schemes and it’s showing I am. I haven’t a fucking clue if I’ll get in Wednesday.
I've got a confirmation Email for the Lyon game , but my lad hasn't (he uses the same email as me). On my ticket account page it's showing Cardiff as the next match. Now I'm trying to buy a ticket for a friend , but the stadium plan is showing level 3 on all the stands unavailable , so is level 3 sold out or shut ? Because my confirmed seat is in SS3 !
ps just checked Ticket Points on my account page, and it is showing the Lyon ticket there .

Go on to your account and then choose ticket points and you will see all your purchases listed.

No email confirming purchaseof Lyon ticket for Wednesday and logging onto my account it says net game “Cardiff”. Checked I’m signed up for all cup schemes and it’s showing I am. I haven’t a fucking clue if I’ll get in Wednesday.
I’m in the same boat and I sit on Row P in 105 which is a seat I’m moved from for Group Stage games.

In the past I’ve always got email confirmation with seat information when they take the money from my account. They’ve taken the money for this game yet I have no email so don’t know where I’m supposed to be sat, don’t even know what entrance I’ll be allowed to go in.

If I manage to get in, I’m just going to sit in my seat and tell the Lyon fan who’ll turn up to sit there to fuck off somewhere else.

Well what a nightmare at lunch time today.
Logged on at 12 on the dot to buy two tickets for Hoffenheim.
Obviously both assigned to me, cue red warning I can’t do that. Assigned ticket one and then assigned ticket 2 and then another red warning. “Sorry but the ticket exceeds the limitations for that owner as they are only allowed 0, yes zero, tickets”.
How could that be? They both have the required points, couldn’t work it out. Then logged on as person number 2 and it said restricted sale for Hoffenheim which means they don’t have the points, ah but he does I hear you say. It has to be that he’s not in the CL scheme, although he got his CL ticket on Thursday through the scheme.

Thought I’d give them a ring. Nice girl on the phone says all tickets are gone and that he’s not in the CL scheme so I say he is, check Thursday’s ticket. She says it’s incorrectly coded that he’s not in the CL and she can’t change it.
I complain that I had two tickets in my basket and that their mistake has meant I lost both tickets.
There’s nothing I can do as I can’t change it so I’ll put you through to Supporter Services, at which point she cuts me off instead!

Ring SS and get a nice tune and told I’m 30th in the queue. 45 minutes later I’m ready to throw the phone out the window when I finally get Chloe on the line.
I explain the CL scheme mess up, the cut off when transferred, the endless wait and the lack of tickets.
She sorts out the error on the CL scheme for him, allocates two restricted view tickets, asks for my CC details and apologises for my prolonged wait.

So after using one hour and five minutes of my one hour lunch, I finally got two tickets.

What a lovely girl, and what excellent service from the SS team on this occasion.

However the ticket website is shite to use.

I’m in the same boat and I sit on Row P in 105 which is a seat I’m moved from for Group Stage games.

In the past I’ve always got email confirmation with seat information when they take the money from my account. They’ve taken the money for this game yet I have no email so don’t know where I’m supposed to be sat, don’t even know what entrance I’ll be allowed to go in.

If I manage to get in, I’m just going to sit in my seat and tell the Lyon fan who’ll turn up to sit there to fuck off somewhere else.

Same! taken the money, points are on allocation, next game says Cardiff away. Relocated for this game as no way do we want to be sat with a load of Lyon fans who have got tickets after paying full price pop. No idea whats going on, no email and no seat/block numbers.

Well what a nightmare at lunch time today.
Logged on at 12 on the dot to buy two tickets for Hoffenheim.
Obviously both assigned to me, cue red warning I can’t do that. Assigned ticket one and then assigned ticket 2 and then another red warning. “Sorry but the ticket exceeds the limitations for that owner as they are only allowed 0, yes zero, tickets”.
How could that be? They both have the required points, couldn’t work it out. Then logged on as person number 2 and it said restricted sale for Hoffenheim which means they don’t have the points, ah but he does I hear you say. It has to be that he’s not in the CL scheme, although he got his CL ticket on Thursday through the scheme.

Thought I’d give them a ring. Nice girl on the phone says all tickets are gone and that he’s not in the CL scheme so I say he is, check Thursday’s ticket. She says it’s incorrectly coded that he’s not in the CL and she can’t change it.
I complain that I had two tickets in my basket and that their mistake has meant I lost both tickets.
There’s nothing I can do as I can’t change it so I’ll put you through to Supporter Services, at which point she cuts me off instead!

Ring SS and get a nice tune and told I’m 30th in the queue. 45 minutes later I’m ready to throw the phone out the window when I finally get Chloe on the line.
I explain the CL scheme mess up, the cut off when transferred, the endless wait and the lack of tickets.
She sorts out the error on the CL scheme for him, allocates two restricted view tickets, asks for my CC details and apologises for my prolonged wait.

So after using one hour and five minutes of my one hour lunch, I finally got two tickets.

What a lovely girl, and what excellent service from the SS team on this occasion.

However the ticket website is shite to use.

Nice her isn't she! Chloe. Rest of them are right clowns.

Ridiculous that now waiting for postman for Lyon tickets to come, Newcastle could print at home. This was not option apparently for lyon
Middle of September and no cityzens card either.

I’m told it works fine!

Can’t get it to work on either phone or iPad. But it will work on my shitty old work’s PC/tablet.
But I’m out and about tomorrow walink the coast trail and I ain’t lugging my PC with me for Hoffenheim tickets.

I have had issues with the last 2 lots of away tickets I tried to buy ( Cardiff & Wolves ) after not having any issues before that. I was using my iPad & Safari browser as I always do to buy away tickets. Everything went fine up until I tried to pay, i am sort of getting the hang of the crazy selecting extra tickets, then deleting & re allocating system, though as others have said its much worse than th old system ( as bad as that was ). When it came to pressing the pay button, nothing! I ended up with Customer Services on both occasions, on the phone for 30 or so mins & they eventually agreed to waive the booking fee ( would have been £7.50 as I was ordering 3 tickets ).
I was not looking forward to buying Liverpool, but I downloaded the Chrome App & went into the system to buy using that, no problems, I’ve no idea why.
I don’t know wether it was just luck or for some reason the ticket site prefers the Chrome browser to Safari, but I will find out tomorrow as I am buying Oxford tickets.
Let’s see what happens.

Had the same problem initially this morning trying to buy my Hoffenheim ticket using Safari browser on my iPad with the Pay button on the right hand side of the screen not responding. Eventually spotted the Accept Terms & Conditions box you need to tick in order to proceed in tiny print on the left hand side of the screen. Ticked that and it worked for me.

It really is the worst thing I've ever had to use. Qualified this morning at 9am for Hoffenheim away. Ticket site still says restricted sale. Tried ringing. Just get music. Doesn't even tell me what number in the line I am. Ticket office has been a shambles for decades.

Had email confirmation but no tickets for Lyon arrived, no option to print, and no tickets showing up on my history so no way of getting in the ground. Rang up and was 36 in cue so rang back and was number 2. That's 34 minutes ago and I've just gone to number 1. Still hanging on. Fuckin disgrace. How can we be so good in certain aspects and STILL can't get the most important part right and look like amateurs!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.