New Ticket Website, not fit for purpose

Apologies for bumping an old thread! It seems like an appropriate place to ask.

I've got to get some FA cup tickets tomorrow for some friends (with season cards). I've not bothered to do it before on the new site so this is new to me. I have added them all on my F&F, is that all i need to do? or do they need to add me on their portal as well?

Anything else i need to be aware of?

I think each Blue can get six tickets so I don’t think you will have to mess about with F&F

Re point 3, Gazinho said he couldn't buy for someone on his F&F list as he personally didn't have the points. So I'm guessing when you go through that process of re-allocating tickets (which is shit compared to the old system) then you have to have the points yourself before you can even order the tickets.

Re point 8 it's about the fact that cup ticket points aren't going to be allocated until we're out of the competition. That's ridiculous. Why is it different to a league match?

Hi Colin, I know these posts are a few months old but I have just seen the bumped thread. Surely the process in point 3 works how it is intended to. Otherwise, some people would have a long list of members on F&F and just purchase their ticket when it’s a high profile game like the Derby. Not everyone plays by Marquis of Queensberry rules and I could see it being a nightmare for the Ticket Office getting to the bottom of arguments between “friends and family” eg over who had the right to a ticket for the Derby.

Last edited:
They won’t miss 10 points mate lol

Fair point ha!

Always worth having the purchase against your card though if we ever get to the final and City decide to prioritise people that have been to a previous fa cup that season. You never know what crazy requirements they can dream up!

Hi Colin, I know these posts are a few months old but I have just seen the bumped thread. Surely the process in point 3 works how it is intended to. Otherwise, some people would have a long list of members on F&F and just purchase their ticket when it’s a high profile game like the Derby. Not everyone plays by Marquis of Queensberry rules and I could see it being a nightmare for the Ticket Office getting to the bottom of arguments between “friends and family” eg over who had the right to a ticket for the Derby.
I take your point but I can't really see the problem with people being entitled to buy tickets doing so, as long as the person has the points required. It's the old argument in IT of whether something is a bug or a feature!

Is it just me that finds it beyond useless to use this section of the website?

Print at home, ok sounds good but where the hell do you find that option??! Christ on a bike. It's about as un-user friendly as you could get and incredibly annoying!!

I'm not that enamoured with the website as a whole and find it incredibly confusing all round!!!

Is it just me that finds it beyond useless to use this section of the website?

Print at home, ok sounds good but where the hell do you find that option??! Christ on a bike. It's about as un-user friendly as you could get and incredibly annoying!!

I'm not that enamoured with the website as a whole and find it incredibly confusing all round!!!

Don't they send you the print at home ticket via email? :-)

Absolute bag of shite. Been saying it for ages.

My CL scheme payment has been failing for 2 weeks now and I've been logging in during that whole period to buy away tickets and nowhere did it notify me of that.

Just pure chance I saw the warning email. Would've never known otherwise

The ticket site is absolute fucking garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.