“City Matters” fan committee

Congrats Colin. :-)

Just make sure the club answer the questions properly, instead of the usual and predictable guff the club always comes out with.

I really hope this is going to be different, but I suspect it will end up like Points Of View and the other previous question and answer sessions with the club.

3%!

There is a representative for female fans but no representative for male fans? Sexual discrimination.
There is a representative for BAME fans but no representative for white Caucasian fans. Racial discrimination.

Whatever happened to inclusivity? Sort it out, Committee! ;-)

There is a representative for female fans but no representative for male fans? Sexual discrimination.
There is a representative for BAME fans but no representative for white Caucasian fans. Racial discrimination.

Whatever happened to inclusivity? Sort it out, Committee! ;-)

They know we will show up no matter what. So we do not need a rep

Seems some Bluemooners have been elected as representatives to the new City Matters committee. These guys will meet with the club once a quarter to address any concerns in the fanbase.

I know Colin Savage, who was elected to represent seasoncard holders, and Mark Barber who represents disabled fans are two regulars here though I can't recall Mark's username.

So what I'm basically saying here is if you're unhappy with something at City then PMing them two is a way to get your voice heard.

Think we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue. He'll pass it on. Don't think we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue so he can let them know. Not sure on whether we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue so he can hear your voice.

Basically, Mark and Colin are now personally responsible for your bad or good "match day experience" and I know that both will be eager to hear your complaints. Enjoy lads!

Seems some Bluemooners have been elected as representatives to the new City Matters committee. These guys will meet with the club once a quarter to address any concerns in the fanbase.

I know Colin Savage, who was elected to represent seasoncard holders, and Mark Barber who represents disabled fans are two regulars here though I can't recall Mark's username.

So what I'm basically saying here is if you're unhappy with something at City then PMing them two is a way to get your voice heard.

Think we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue. He'll pass it on. Don't think we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue so he can let them know. Not sure on whether we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue so he can hear your voice.

Basically, Mark and Colin are now personally responsible for your bad or good "match day experience" and I know that both will be eager to hear your complaints. Enjoy lads!
Twat
Lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.