“City Matters” fan committee

Seems some Bluemooners have been elected as representatives to the new City Matters committee. These guys will meet with the club once a quarter to address any concerns in the fanbase.

I know Colin Savage, who was elected to represent seasoncard holders, and Mark Barber who represents disabled fans are two regulars here though I can't recall Mark's username.

So what I'm basically saying here is if you're unhappy with something at City then PMing them two is a way to get your voice heard.

Think we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue. He'll pass it on. Don't think we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue so he can let them know. Not sure on whether we should sign Messi? PM @Prestwich_Blue so he can hear your voice.

Basically, Mark and Colin are now personally responsible for your bad or good "match day experience" and I know that both will be eager to hear your complaints. Enjoy lads!
I'm told one of the conditions is that we won't be allowed on any forums now. My first task is to ensure the club shuts those down as they're just a a platform for a load of moaning fuckers.

Sack PB. He’s done fuck all for the fans so far.
As I was saying....

I'm told one of the conditions is that we won't be allowed on any forums now. My first task is to ensure the club shuts those down as they're just a a platform for a load of moaning fuckers.

Hey, being a moaning fucker is what got you where you are today mate! Never underestimate the power of being a great whinger

Hey, being a moaning fucker is what got you where you are today mate! Never underestimate the power of being a great whinger
The ticket system thread on here is a fantastic source of material. Really annoying problems that proper match-going fans are having. I'm going to whinge till they start getting it right.

I voted for PB hoping he'd be elected, now he can left it be known (as he does on here,) how much of a **** he thinks Ferran Soriano is. Looking forward to the feed back from their first meeting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.