City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

People buy SCs for the convenience of not having to buy tickets on a match-by-math basis.

It’s not SC holders who need to be made accountable for all he empty seats because I reckon the club are at fault for most of them.

There’s no way that everyone in Block 210 said to each other at the Newcastle game “right, lets all fuck the Fulham game off!” I’m convinced most of these empty seats are the club giving tickets to agencies and the agencies not selling them... CONVINCED!

The club need to made to stop doing this (how I don’t know), they need to be shamed for it in public really, because what they’re doing is a disgrace!

It is probably the junior teams free ones or something similar.

It is probably the junior teams free ones or something similar.
210 is premium - 93:20 or something. It's the same on the other side (220?). Should just reduce the size of these areas. I think we've completely over-estimated the demand for hospitality. Most of the executive boxes on the East Stand side were empty on Saturday.

210 is premium - 93:20 or something. It's the same on the other side (220?). Should just reduce the size of these areas. I think we've completely over-estimated the demand for hospitality. Most of the executive boxes on the East Stand side were empty on Saturday.

I have been the other side with tickets from Nike given to a football team, 93:20, but you get very little for the extra money. A programme, a padded seat, and a bar that is less busy (no toilets), but almost double the SC prices in the tier below. No value for money at all.

City move the Women’s Team to 93:20 for some games so I wonder if he no shows could be a possibility as they were playing Bristol (I think). It could also be tickets bought by an agency of course

Agreed. I can only guess that the cost when half full of corps outweighs the revenue if full of s/t’s/general ticket sales. Either that Or theclub don’t want to do an embarrassing uturn/are future proofing it for demand further down the line. Its a shame really as I used to be in 211 prior to the SS extension and 210 Was a good block of die hard fans.

Agreed. I can only guess that the cost when half full of corps outweighs the revenue if full of s/t’s/general ticket sales. Either that Or theclub don’t want to do an embarrassing uturn/are future proofing it for demand further down the line. Its a shame really as I used to be in 211 prior to the SS extension and 210 Was a good block of die hard fans.
Feel the same, Saturday I was sat opposite the Tunnel Club’s empty seats for which I have been exiled from the rest of my family.
Whenever I ask for two seats together back in CB1 I get told there are noe, which is a complete lie, there are two spare next to my wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.