City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Stoke fans have deserted their sinking ship big style ! More empty seats than occupied by the looks of it tonight! No doubt they will be banging out the where were you song next time we meet...hopefully not soon!

Feel the same, Saturday I was sat opposite the Tunnel Club’s empty seats for which I have been exiled from the rest of my family.
Whenever I ask for two seats together back in CB1 I get told there are noe, which is a complete lie, there are two spare next to my wife.

They must be sold (s/t???) if they aren’t showing on the system. I’d be all for removing season tickets if they aren’t used for 14 games of the season. To hell with the naysayers. I digress, is there anything available ticketwise around 131/132? Good view and could always move around to your wife’s block .

They must be sold (s/t???) if they aren’t showing on the system. I’d be all for removing season tickets if they aren’t used for 14 games of the season. To hell with the naysayers. I digress, is there anything available ticketwise around 131/132? Good view and could always move around to your wife’s block .
We were told the only pairs together were on the front three rows

We were told the only pairs together were on the front three rows

Any singles a row up from each other ? Or with one in between? Could ask the person next to one of them to swap so you get next to each other. Happened to me with a lad and dad a few seasons back. Moved , over not a problem.

Any singles a row up from each other ? Or with one in between? Could ask the person next to one of them to swap so you get next to each other. Happened to me with a lad and dad a few seasons back. Moved , over not a problem.
I’m going to enquire again when I have a bit of free time.
They either sort something out or I’ll not bother.

I’m going to enquire again when I have a bit of free time.
They either sort something out or I’ll not bother.

I’d def ask if there are any singles with a seat taken in between or singles a row up from each other. Best of luck either way. I moved after a year in corps at city’s expense and soon settled in

Instead of empty seat counting in the City sections tomorrow night, Lyon fan counting in the City sections tomorrow night will be more interesting.

At least it looks like a full away following tomorrow night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.