Lyon (H) - Post Match Thread

Slightly off topic in terms f the game but don't know where else to put it - last night I was sat about 8 rows behind the away dugout. A fair few French players and fans around us.

With a few minutes to go an absolute yob of a city fan starting shouting fuckoff you French ****s at a few of the Lyon fans and getting highly aggressive. he was utterly embarrassing and what made it even more surprising was that he was with his wife. He must have shouted French **** twenty times in 15 minutes and there were kids about and families. I hope City identify him and ban the bastad. Utter Scum.

Madness that people can not act with more dignity and class.

Did you draw it to the attention of anyone. I know it is not your job, but I hate that type of behaviour. Would have had a word myself .

Wow we are being attacked on all fronts after last night. Hopefully we use this to our advantage.
What do you expect mate, last year killed three quarters of the press and media outlets, any defeat or drop of points and you got a full season of pent up bile spewing out from the bitter masses.
Look what happened after the wolves match, Scouse woman Kelly cates's first line at final whistle was how do city get their season back on track!!
The digs will be tenfold this year.

I'm more worried about us suffering like other post title winning teams if we have a poor season I feel pep will walk
Maybe or maybe not. I think he very much needs a non Barca CL win on his CV and believes CITY is the best option. He is almost certain to leave at the end of cirrent contract for sure.

We look physically and mentally fried. Walker and Fern in particular look well short of the extra gears.

The starting eleven always seemed to suggest we hoped to get away with a win, which has to be on Pep.

I keep thinking some of our early below-par displays will suddenly see us wake up but there is no discernible improvement towards our best level as yet.

Off the top of my head, though, there is a recurring theme in all the games we have got negative results in under Pep (thankfully, they are few and far between) but when Gundogan is starting on the pitch...

Leicester
Celtic (twice)
Burnley
Liverpool Champs League
Wolves
Lyon
United
Palace
Shakhtar

He's a defensive liability because he gravitates towards the number ten role and doesn't have the fitness or desire to get back in and help.

Posted in the Gundogan thread that he has the highest loss ratio of any current squad player who has played 5 games or more. Not all on him but our level drops significantly when he's in the starting eleven.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.