Oxford - Post Match Thread

I fucking love Phil Foden. What a player. What a pass to Diaz/Mahrez. What a celebration.

Unfortunately, was not able to watch the game and had to listen on the radio. Sounded like it was a good performance and well chuffed for Phil.

Phil Foden. What a player.

Key pass, assist and a goal. Easily the man of the match!

Feel a bit emotional. I celebrated that goal like it was a 90th minute crucial title winner!

Really enjoyable game to watch. Foden has to start with Fernandinho and Bernardo on Saturday he's earned it. Rest Silva for Hoffenheim.

26 shots to 1 tonight, 7 on target, 3 scored. a good professional job, but I Pep won't be happy about missed chances.
Good to see Foden, Diaz, Zincy and Muric get a run out. Foden excellent, the future is bright
Stones in midfield a sign of things to come and will probably save us 50 million in the transfer market. He looks like he can do that job.

They were dissing stones on R5L saying his passing wasn’t great. 1st time he’s done this for us in a competitive game and we probs only have Delph to fill in for Fernandinho.

Early doors but I thought he grew into it. It’s a bit different collecting it from a kick out looking up the park to winning the ball then knowing immediately where your players are.
So yes, possibility for the future, early stages and more game time in the role and we’ll see

Amazing pass Phil Foden, good work from Díaz and Jesus headed it home. Another great pass Foden, sweet run and finish Mahrez. Icing on the cake Sterling went on a run, played in motm Phil for his first goal and it was a very nice one too. Like Keira for the women, a City fan will always give their best, and if the kid keeps this up we've definitely got someone very special. As ever can't wait for the next game.

Phil Foden. What a player.

Key pass, assist and a goal. Easily the man of the match!

Feel a bit emotional. I celebrated that goal like it was a 90th minute crucial title winner!

Haha same here. Me and my dad went a bit mental. It makes it so much more special when it’s a local lad scoring. Not been like that for years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.