United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know they were playing yesterday till I got in the car to go to our game.

This, this and this. For the first time ever, not only was their result irrelevant to me I didnt even know they were playing, and when they got beat it was just like any other team I dislike eg Everton getting beat. They just dont matter that much now, which hurts me a bit cos they're ruining my enjoyment when they lose.

whinging whining ****s,

they don't know what having a really shit team is like, lose a couple of games and they have lost interest ,imagine what they would be like having season after season of the worst shite in football they can think of , imagine how they would feel about that, then remember they took great delight in taking the piss and rubbing our noses in it, soft arsed whinging whining ****s.

This is so true. I'll never forget being on the tram home from the Swamp after the 0 5 (Kanchelskis et al) and a few blues on the tram were singing surrounded by Rags. A Middle aged Rag bloke ( well to do ) said " dont know how they do it, I couldnt"

I’ve always thought the factor that underscored his relationship with the Glazers more than any other was Rock of Gibraltar and the associated 99 questions. I wonder what was said (and unsaid) between the two parties around that time. Ferguson’s acquiescence must have contained some form of trade-off, as I reckon he was bang to rights.

I don’t think it will ever not be amusing that their current predicament is ultimately the result of an argument over some horse semen.

I don’t think it will ever not be amusing that their current predicament is ultimately the result of an argument over some horse semen.
It’s criminal how infrequently it gets cited as the root of their demise. If someone with serious cash had bought united at the start of the century, the club would be in much better nick right now and that individual would have made a fucking mint. The Glazers are a cancer on that club. They are bleeding it dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.