Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

New young HM please.

Dino has ran his cause & we need a replacement in January.

Not a chance we go all season without back up.

Stones & Laporte great together & if Allison is 70m got knows what Ederson is worth.

Bernardo 1st name on the sheet for me.

Great poi t onwards & upwards.
“Ran his cause” ??? You fuckkin nob

Good game management from City. Kept it tight and restricted them to very little virtually all game. Gradually assumed control and got better the longer it went on. We looked better with Jesus and Sane on as Aguero and Sterling were largely ineffective. David Silva too was well below his best. Thought Mahrez had a decent second half but to miss the target from 12 yards he wants bloody shooting, to quote Cloughie. Bernie, LaPorte and Stonesy were all good. Mendy had a difficult afternoon - still not at it for me. Overall, a decent, controlled performance but we should have a penalty first half when Lovren fouled Aguero.

We've been making statements for the last 9 years!!
Don't fret, these chancers are not at our level!! In the grand scheme of things, today was a big result!!
Agreed. We outclassed 'em. They were hoping for a mistake or a moment of brilliance - they can't outplay us and never will. Their aggressive high press is no good when we pass through it with precision.

Anyone else annoyed that Sky commentary completely let Salah off the hook for that pathetic dive he sold the referee on in the last 15mins of the game? If that were Sterling or any other City player they'd have had a lengthy moan about it but nope they quickly moved on.

It's good to see Salah have a quiet game against us anyway, long may that trend continue. It is looking increasingly more like the wave of scouse hype carried him through that wonder season he had, he'll still have his days where he is unplayable but I think this season will be Salah back to normal.

I expected Gabriel and if there was an argument about it, David Silva insists on Gabriel or he take it himself.

That was bad captaincy in my opinion.
Pep gave the instruction

Manager trumps captain regardless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.