Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

Pep did good Tactical masterplan.First 15 mins Dippers ran and ran - got nowwhere.
Mendy was decent after coming back from injury - covered by the magnificent Aymeric.
Walker , playing to instructions, didn't bomb forward. He passed to Stones about 20 times - obviously not wanting to give the ball away.
Ferny , both Silvas grew into the game. This morning I am very chuffed with the point - last night gutted about Mahrez.
We did control the game. In Pep we trust

A neat summary.

Far too much fuss about the penalty, not that I didn't hurl a mass of invective in the direction of the TV at the time, embarrassing but cathartic. Moved on quickly though. Plenty more to be happy about than other wise after that performance.

If my maths is accurate, we have now lost just 3 of our last 63 league games; which is quite something.
Is that right? I know we've not lost many but that's an amazing statistic.

A neat summary.

Far too much fuss about the penalty, not that I didn't hurl a mass of invective in the direction of the TV at the time, embarrassing but cathartic. Moved on quickly though. Plenty more to be happy about than other wise after that performance.

If my maths is accurate, we have now lost just 3 of our last 63 league games; which is quite something.

Your maths is accurate and agree just 3 defeats in our last 63 league games is quite something :)

There might be an obtuse record in the offing here. If my maths is correct, the Arsenal invincibles went to 3 defeats in 68 league games

Anyway it is a staggering stat imo. As, I said last week to a colleague who supports united::

United: 3 losses in 6 league games
City: 3 losses in 60 league games :)

Some real Bell Ends on here and on social media slating Mahrez. Embarrassing. Things like this happen over 90 minutes.
Should all get behind him. Its not like he missed on purpose. Great hes put a brave face on it publicly. John Stones said it himself how devastated Mahrez was in the dressing room at FT. He will come good. Took Sane and Bernardo to get up to speed with our team too.

The gameplan/tactics to nullify their threat and then dominate the game have now been laid down by Pep and the players. All that is required is for us to create the chances we need to score and that will come. The bigger picture here is that Pep has identified what is needed to stop liverpool as an attacking threat and he did that spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.