City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Said it before but the club should be transparent and say how many tickets are allocated to the various groups i.e. how many go to the players, corporates, supporter clubs etc. They should also be able to check who a ticket was given to that that ends up with an away fan and then then ban that person from receiving tickets

The ticket allocation I mentioned was for our own hospitality season card members who follow a different criteria.Its true of course that corporate sell on a one game basis to all and sundry.
Indeed I usnderstand how it works.
However selling a couple of tickets at £250 a pop pays something back towards the box/hospitality seat or puts a bit of extra cash in someone’s pocket.

Indeed I usnderstand how it works.
However selling a couple of tickets at £250 a pop pays something back towards the box/hospitality seat or puts a bit of extra cash in someone’s pocket.

Moving tickets on for a wedge happens and little point trying to argue otherwise.Same applies with non corporate.On a personal level the "matchday experience" of attending a game in someone else's section is akin to visiting the cinema blindfolded. Barca on the few occasions we attended was always different as it was full of flag waving pensioners who never got leary.

Said it before but the club should be transparent and say how many tickets are allocated to the various groups i.e. how many go to the players, corporates, supporter clubs etc. They should also be able to check who a ticket was given to that that ends up with an away fan and then then ban that person from receiving tickets

Good luck banning Soriano.

They probably would if they gave a fuck but it’s clear that they don’t. This is becoming more obvious year on year. If the demand was there for 1000 tourists to pay £200 for a City in the City event I am sure they would snap their hands off.

It’s all about revenue now.

If u don’t wanna sit in traffic for 30 mins on Alan Turing way don’t park at the ground car park.
There’s a reason why it’s gridlocked.. they stop the traffic to let people walking from the ground out first.
There’s plenty of car parks 5 min walk from the ground. And it only takes another 20 to walk to town.
Getting out from the Etihad is a lot easier than old Trafford, or imagine if we were a London club.
If u travel from far then it’s a different story but if u live anywhere in greater manc then
there’s not really any excuse to leave early especially knowing the history of our club.

So many left early against Burnley and missed two late goals and and a great few minutes from Phil.never mind can watch on MOTD

So many left early against Burnley and missed two late goals and and a great few minutes from Phil.never mind can watch on MOTD

Having got my first season ticket for years In the East Stand what I have witnessed this season from fans is staggering.
Fans arriving 10 minutes late, Fans going for refreshments 10 minutes before half time.
And worst still some leaving 15 minutes before the game. Why the fuck do they bother?
I'm use to watching cricket for 9 hours so I watch every minute of football. I accept that some people go with kids and that could explain the constant movements during games but surely if you buy a ticket you want to see all the game? I don't understand some of our fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.