Happy 6-1 day!

That ball from Silva was the best pass of a football I think I’ve ever seen. It was perfectly weighted and sliced through that united team like it wasn’t there.

I'd also give credit to Dzeko for the timing of his run, taking into account the short pause while Silva controlled the ball.

I'd also give credit to Dzeko for the timing of his run, taking into account the short pause while Silva controlled the ball.
Absolutely. Dzeko was massively underrated by a lot of our support throughout his time here. That finish, with all that fine to think where to put the ball, was sublime.

My brother in law had 2 quid on Mario first goal and City 5-1 at 2000-1. He thought the ref had blown up seconds before Silvas through ball for the 6th. He was gutted but ecstatic at the same time. Sickener.

I wouldn’t have been ecstatic. Infact I’d have struggled to get over that!
He was there and absolutely buzzin his chippy tits off that we'd hammered em, but then the stark realisation that he was still skint, sunk in a few hours later. I'd of still been crying personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.