Glenn Hoddle

41 here. I’ve been invited for what basically is a human MOT. Purposely ignoring it in case they find anything sinister. I think I’ll go get seen though.
40 fucking one? you should be in your prime not thinking about the state of your health.

Sort yourself out while you can.

surely then you would think it would make you a lot less likely to ever wish brain damage on any person!
"well I hope he comes out of this ok, but if he is brain damaged maybe it will be ok because he was bad in another life, wouldn't wish disability on anybody"
how I did I wish brain damage on hoddle ?

the bit in red is what he actually said about disabled people

41 here. I’ve been invited for what basically is a human MOT. Purposely ignoring it in case they find anything sinister. I think I’ll go get seen though.
Yeah get it done , you have plenty mileage left in the tank.

You should go, after my Dads heart attack I was invited for the test and diagnosed with heart arrhythmia. I’ve been on beta blockers for 32 years and get regular check ups, it’s worth going.

got to love all the toing and froing on this. People calling him a ****, some saying best to say nothing. The truth is, nobody here has a fucking clue what he's like as a person, good or otherwise. People pontificating about ONE comment he made, twenty years ago. Get a fucking grip, I'm sure, in his 61 year life, Hoddle has made many mistakes and equally done some very positive things, aside of his footballing talent. But we don't know, none of us. We only know an absolutely infinitesimal amount on the bloke. So wind your fucking necks in you bunch of hypocrites. Or are you all whiter than white and never made a mistake that you regret?
one comment he shouldn't of said,one comment that has stuck with people because it was so fucking bad, ,he has a public voice he was England manager and has a duty choose what he says carefully ,not come out with some mumbo jumbo about the disabled ,if he had said it to me personally having been through what me and my family have been through I would of knocked him stupid ,

as for people winding their necks in, who the fuck do you think you are ?

You should go, after my Dads heart attack I was invited for the test and diagnosed with heart arrhythmia. I’ve been on beta blockers for 32 years and get regular check ups, it’s worth going.
I know mate. I know I drink far too much and I know my lack of exercise is shocking. I’m not massively overweight but I feel a lot older than 41. Always a case of ‘would rather not know’, which highly irresponsible of me.
I’ll go.
Hope Mr Hoddle makes a full recovery and soon.

Shame you didn’t take his advice and stayed off the thread then.

Why ? is this the 'We can only make nice comments thread' and the 'just make your point succinctly' thread is somewhere else. I do love the righteous BlueMooners who always tell others what to do and how to do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.