United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sums up this forum that someone saying nice touch from united with the kids and they are labelled a wum. It was a nice touch, they probably had the time of their lives but let’s let our bitterness get in the way of acknowledgement. Whatever the reasons for them kids they’d have loved every second of it fair play.

In terms of the game they are lucky fuckers. How did Smalling stay on the pitch.
You are the most bitter blue on the whole site,you must be to call out the rest of us
Glass houses and stones and all that

As has been discussed on here many, many times these twats will never completely fade away. The luck, the piss poor officiating that they benefit from, the money to buy players etc. All of these things are there. What pisses me off most though, is the habitual shite performances opposing teams display. It's galling to say the least why teams don't have a real go at these tossers. That is the main reason they will always be hovering around.

The officials decisions at the shithole contribute so much to the results of visiting teams - yesterday being clear examples.

Martial should have been booked for diving, and Smalling should have gone for two yellows and yet were not given.

PIGMOL is a fucking disgrace and it is blatantly obvious why the rags voted against VAR .

Nice touch re the trapped cave kids. Could be Southampton, Stoke, Arsenal - anyone. Nice touch and they looked like their dreams had come true which, during their ordeal, they would never have thought would happen.

They were being interviewed and they were asked what it was like, they said it was dark, very damp and a horrible atmosphere. They were so frightened they did not know if they would get out alive, they just had to hope and pray that someone would rescue them. Fortunatley their coach turned up and took them to their hotel.

On Ref watch on Sky Sports it was 3 against 1 thought it was a good tackle and not a penalty for Utd, also all agreed Smalling should have been sent off.
They also showed the bad tackle by Young , noting tha5 he didn’t get a yellow card !
So yet again poor officiating helped the rags.

What happened to the panel that sits to judge whether a pen was in fact a dive? has that been knocked on the head already or just doesn't sit when it involves the rags?

Reactions: mat
The officials decisions at the shithole contribute so much to the results of visiting teams - yesterday being clear examples.

Martial should have been booked for diving, and Smalling should have gone for two yellows and yet were not given.

PIGMOL is a fucking disgrace and it is blatantly obvious why the rags voted against VAR .
I know mate and I've just ignored that part of it because it's so obvious and routine now. PIGMOL are wankers top to bottom but at times I want the other team to have a right go at the shitstains. I bet we can name the bulk of the teams that go missing against the trafford tossers.

Penalties aside, Everton played some really good football , short passing, close control and passes out to the wings were excellent at times.
They had a few great opportunities to score,
however some players went for glory themselves instead of making a short square ball pass to another player better placed to score.
Everton really deserved something from the game and I am sure that the rags know that they got lucky again, stealing the 3 points.

I reckon (Barring some amazing turn-around manager coming in) that Utd are screwed for the next 5 years or so.

The team they have needs a complete overhaul, the management structure is old-school and needs refreshing (New people and how they do things).

They seem to be stuck in this time-warp where all they need is a new manager to unlock the "Utd magic" or the "Utd-way" and then it'll all be alright.... What they dont realise is that the only reason they were good was what SAF did... Not Utd the club!

Barca/Bayern/RM stay big clubs no matter who manages them. Utd are slowly sinking back into being just another team.

On Ref watch on Sky Sports it was 3 against 1 thought it was a good tackle and not a penalty for Utd, also all agreed Smalling should have been sent off.
They also showed the bad tackle by Young , noting tha5 he didn’t get a yellow card !
So yet again poor officiating helped the rags.
Whoever agreed to show all that in today's programme will be sacked later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.