Spurs (A) Post match Thread

The one negative for me from tonight was his performance.

You watch him through your fingers im afraid at times.

Against anyone decent I would play Delph if fit, against fodder he gets away with it. Walker was more of a one off. Mendy has that kolorov quality of being to deep when we attack and too far forward when we defend.

Never going to be anything but a difficult game tonight but we showed that even without the team functioning well collectively and with several players having poor games, we can still go to a top-four rival and bring home three points. Tough away games now played at the Arse, Dippers and Spuds and 7 points gained: that’s what Champions have to do.

What did Lamela say or do to Mendy? If Ben had contacted with Eric he would have decked him.....with a red card to follow. Fortunately Mendy's attempted punch was mistimed like a lot of his game tonight.
Great fighting victory....Pride in Battle!

Surprised not many are commenting on it. I think Lamela was grabbing Mendy around the neck?? And he just exploded.

Had he landed the punch it would be a clean knock out, a red card and probably a long long suspension, not to mention front page news everywhere in the world. Very lucky he didn't connect.

How some of their players got away with not picking up yellows was a sight to behold. That cûnt Dembele must have done 10 fouls, Kane scything Dave in the first half, Sissoko on Raz. The list goes on. Pathetic refereeing.

Mendy was lucky not to see a straight red to be fair on Mr Friend and Fern could have been booked long before he actually was.

Mahrez really made up some ground to score that goal. Delighted with the 3 points as I was nervous especially when the Spurs team was announced. Was worried that they would win the physical battle with their big players but our class shone through.

Dippers now have a tough trip to Arsenal - if they win there I might start taking them seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.