Led Zeppelin

I watched Status Quo that night at Belle Vue

Snap squirty. I watched Quo at The Kings Hall on the Saturday 24th, and travelled down to London to see Zep on the 25th.

23rtobm.jpg

Oooh, get you
Ssssh...you might cause offence because, and this could be a stab in the dark, I think he's a fan.

Not a normal fan but one of them super fans. The ones who stalk houses, queue for 2 days to get to the front and wet themselves at the very mention of their heroes. Sort of like a 12 year old girl. But a man. A fully grown man.

I might mention the Led Zep 2 album I have with their signatures on it that my old man got in the 70's but I won't for fear of explosion.

Last edited:
Sash...you might cause offence because, and this could be a stab in the dark, I think he's a fan.

Not a normal fan but one of them super fans. The ones who stalk houses, queue for 2 days to get to the front and wet themselves at the very mention of their heroes. Sort of like a 12 year old girl. But a man. A fully grown man.

I might mention the Led Zep 2 album I have with their signatures on it that my old man got in the 70's but I won't for fear of explosion.

Don't get me started On Barclay James Harvest :)

Great band saw them at the hard rock,2 nights Earl’s Court knebworth both nights and manhiem Germany on the last ever tour
For those who are to young to have seen them at the hardrock have a listen to this

Thanks
I was there. didnt know about that was available, great night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.