Spurs (A) Post match Thread

I can't get my head around posters saying, lucky win in the end, we wernt very good, one of our worse performances. Absolute fuckin bollocks.
It wasn’t a lucky win. We deserved it as we controlled the game for long periods and defended excellently. However, I do think it was our worst performance of the season because of how many errors we made. Obviously the pitch didn’t help so mitigating circumstances but three points away at Spurs is a good result in anyone’s book.

Ederson - 8
Walker - 5
Laporte - 8
Stones - 8
Mendy - 4
Fernandinho - 9
Silva - 7
Bernardo - 8
Mahrez - 7
Sterling - 6
Aguero - 5

Great 3 points.

Fair call.

I've gone ever so slightly different

Ederson - 8
Walker - 5
Laporte - 8.5
Stones - 8.5 MOTM
Mendy - 4
Fernandinho - 8.5
Silva - 8
Bernardo - 8
Mahrez - 7
Sterling - 6
Aguero - 6

I think we played pretty well and did enough to deserve the win. We were a bit lucky in that we gave away a couple of golden opportunities for Spurs to score though.

Away at Spurs on a pitch like that though, I'm happy with any kind of win. I really think it made it difficult for us. Think it was a nightmare for the defenders to judge the bounce of any long balls arriving in the vicinity of the area and it made them all a bit nervy at times. It's a farce that that game ended up being played there.

Fair call.

I've gone ever so slightly different

Ederson - 8
Walker - 5
Laporte - 8.5
Stones - 8.5 MOTM
Mendy - 4
Fernandinho - 8.5
Silva - 8
Bernardo - 8
Mahrez - 7
Sterling - 6
Aguero - 6

I thought Aguero was really disappointing last night. Sometimes with Kun you can tell early doors its not gona be his night. Misplaced passes, ball bounces off him etc.
Anyway, bring on Southampton on Sunday where he will bang in a hat-trick.

I thought Aguero was really disappointing last night. Sometimes with Kun you can tell early doors its not gona be his night. Misplaced passes, ball bounces off him etc.
Anyway, bring on Southampton on Sunday where he will bang in a hat-trick.

It wasn't his best game,for sure.....but he never stopped running or trying and he looked more team orientated than he sometimes can.

It wasn’t a lucky win. We deserved it as we controlled the game for long periods and defended excellently. However, I do think it was our worst performance of the season because of how many errors we made. Obviously the pitch didn’t help so mitigating circumstances but three points away at Spurs is a good result in anyone’s book.
Spurs was lucky we only scored 1. Aguero should have scored twice, Silva then Sterling didn’t take a chance, Silva hit another at the keeper. Yes Spurs had one golden chance but Silva should have buried his. Neville knew we were dominant it was only the Sky presenter trying to make it sound like Spurs did much.

Great result and a well deserved win, City well on course after 10 games and not out of second gear yet ... The pitch was a disgrace but City handled it well in the main... Happy as fook with those 3 points ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.