Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aah the good old unbiased BBC ! Main sports news at 830 am this morning. Five minutes talking about gymnastics and interviewing Beth Twaddle ( does anybody actually follow gymnastics !? ). No mention whatsoever of last night's game !

Whilst i think this is an understandable move it misses the key element of the BBC thread for me. We all fund the BBC so should expect higher standards and higher accountability. The other media organisations are commercial ventures with a vested financial interest in their agendas.

Understand the thinking, but I’d rather separate threads. Each media outlet has their own patented way of trying to undermine us.

This. The BBC shouldn't be offering clickbait. Needs its own thread.

Fair enough. If people would prefer separate threads I'll remove this one and put the others back when I get a minute.

All these journos and tv executives grew up being raggy fans so it’s no wonder we get stick or just plain ignored. It will take time for them to die away but it will be quicker now as we win more and more and they don’t get the click bait and people will demand more of our football. It will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.