Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

Decent point you make, but you should remember that FFP was introduced because the so called established clubs were scared of competition. There is nothing moral about that. It was dressed up as being "fair" but the truth is, it was fair to them, not to others that had the ambition to break up their cosy cartel. Also remember that the ringleader for FFP at the time was that snidey little frenchman Platini. Remember him? - he's the one that was banned from football for 6 years for taking a 2m swiss france "disloyalty payment" (i.e. bribe) in connection with Blatter's re-election as FIFA president. These were the type of people UEFA were infested with and the ones we had to deal with. Do we cave in to these unsavoury types with the backing of the big boys from Munich, Manchester and Milan, or do we stand up to them and fight fire with fire? I really don't buy the moral high ground argument. Morality and UEFA? - do me a favour.

FFP was actually first discussed to control debts but when City were taken over Platini is on record as actually stating it was Berlesconi who contacted him and asked for the change to include investment, as he and other Italian owners couldn't compete.

Funnily enough, around a similar time we rocked up with a wheelbarrow containing £108m for Kaka!

Go on the ulrika beaters twitter. He’s very angry!
The overwhelming opinion, based on fans tweets to him, is that the press are in bed with us and pep, and that nothing will be done. Some very bitter people out there!

Been like this since the take over but your opinion varies for some reason.

Does anyone know how Bayern Munich are funded? I believe that in Germany all tickets are much cheaper than ours & they don’t appear to have the same TV income. How come they have such a great ground & can afford to poach the best players?
A category one season ticket is 750 Euros so not much different than City. Im also pretty sure to be on the season ticket waiting list (which is long) you have to pay 60 euros a year by being a member - mounts up.

Part 3 is about how the top clubs pays the medial to write what they want. Bayern has a deal with Bild. City has an deal with daily mail and Madrid and Barcelona are paying some newspaper.

Does anyone know how Bayern Munich are funded? I believe that in Germany all tickets are much cheaper than ours & they don’t appear to have the same TV income. How come they have such a great ground & can afford to poach the best players?

No idea but they'll be up to all sorts of shady shit given who runs them. Worth mentioning that they're now looking for a way out of being majority owned by the fans. They're falling behind and they know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.