Football Leaks/Der Spiegel articles

As for part three, I have no doubt it will include old stuff again how Pearce and Khaldoon had emails lifted concerning lobbying the British government for better coverage for Abu Dhabi in the media.

Get on the blower to the Chinese Premier, wire him £1bn and see how they fuck with Alibaba shirt sponsors at £100m a year.

Try growing a pair, I'm sure our club can handle this.
Don't see how it's anything to do with 'growing a pair'

I want City to take all these bastards head on and to the cleaners.

I've no doubt City have been transparent, I'm simply stating all this shit slinging is a clear attempt to damage the clubs reputation which could cause problems with future sponsorship's etc.

We are City,no one likes us,we don't care

On a more serious note,maybe when the next 2 days of revelations are out and printed,our owners and their legal team take the gloves off and fight like fuck for the first time,something we should of done from the word go,when they came for us originally with their ffp bollocks,we should of nipped it all in the bud back then.

It'll be nothing next week as derby day will be over. Ex man utd Fletcher on MNF giving a call to arms, how do you stop man city, sky sports app already running the how to stop man city narrative, then this load of shite from these German ****s, of all the weeks for it to break it had to be this.
You can't tell me this wasn't planned for derby day week, it wasn't just put together on a whim, they knew that it was this week and bless em they are really trying to distract us from preparations for the derby.
Pathetic attempt.
But the initial report was that the findings from Spiegel were about United? Was that planned for derby day?
I digress, what have spiegel got to gain from putting this story out there before what essentially is a meaningless derby, given the time of the season I mean? You really think everyone has come together, a German media outlet included, to produce this story and air it before the derby?

That’s some serious paranoia there pal.

To be fair the Club will know as well as we do there's 2 more articles to come, they'll probably go through everything they think they have, rather than respond drip by drip.

It’s not intensity, it’s people naturally latching onto a supposed big story. It’ll be something else next week.
This one feels different to me. There is a big difference between the usual social media dross and an orchestrated witchunt based on hacking our senior managers' emails. We have a lot of enemies, not just our commercial rivals. This campaign is political and nothing to do with sport.
It is hugely damaging to City's reputation and will hamper us commercially, not least in attracting new non ADUG-related sponsors. Some people just don't want us at the top table. The press coverage in the Mail and Telegraph for example has been incredibly vitriolic and is backed up by a second narrative that the Premier League has apparently become uncompetitive because the Big Six are too dominant. What people like James Ducker is saying is not fair and balanced. It is partial and biased.
This problem will not go away and we, as a club, need to come out fighting. We should start by legally attacking the whole premise of FFP which is no more than a corrupt scam to protect the so-called elite clubs. Us fans can start by providing great vocal support tomorrow night.

Don't see how it's anything to do with 'growing a pair'

I want City to take all these bastards head on

But the initial report was that the findings from Spiegel were about United? Was that planned for derby day?
I digress, what have spiegel got to gain from putting this story out there before what essentially is a meaningless derby, given the time of the season I mean? You really thinkm everyone has come together, a German media outlet included, to produce this story and air it before the derby?

On que pidge you're all over the weak but not the strong.

We are in state of war,Cartel clubs re Juventus and Real Madrid are hiding behind the leaks to pull us down and are supported by Irrelevant cheerleaders like Arsenal Milan Inter Rags and Spanish FA.

Nothing may happen but if every club united against us,then maybe we will have to prepare for anything and everything.
We have to stay and play in company of other clubs.

Hope we have plans ready if things get messy and arrange proofs of misdeeds of other clubs too

I digress, what have spiegel got to gain from putting this story out there before what essentially is a meaningless derby, given the time of the season I mean? You really think everyone has come together, a German media outlet included, to produce this story and air it before the derby?

I don't doubt that there's a bit of paranoia here, but to be fair when you read those first 2 Spiegel articles, you'd be forgiven for thinking that a bitter United fan had penned them with some of the jibes being chucked about - it's like someone has sent them that Citeh Bingo graphic and they've picked a load of phrases out, and they're not even making an attempt to hide it either. I'd have a bit more time for Spiegel if they'd written it in a mature manner, left out the digs, and didn't laughably use Uli Hoeness as a barometer for financial morality! Otherwise, it just sounds like a rant from a bitter opposition fan with a fair chunk of casual racism chucked in for good measure.

To be fair it probably has nothing to do with the derby but you're missing the point they've been fed this information, through "sources unknown".

Don't you believe this could have been bought and paid for and then fed to them(hacks, misinformation, sensationalism)?

Furthermore while you're mocking anyone for questioning their integrity/impartialism... Do they actually read like they are reporting the facts and being impartial to you? No emotive language or dipper like idealisms that made you pause for thought?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.