Media persecution of Raheem Sterling

Buying a dog is disgusting,he'll be buying dog food next

I thought there was an interesting story in there actually, that so many footballers have decided they have to get these trained guard dogs because they fear for their families safety.

Shame they turned it into "Sterling spent £15,000 on a dog" instead.

I thought there was an interesting story in there actually, that so many footballers have decided they have to get these trained guard dogs because they fear for their families safety.

That might be the story but the headline is raz doing something wrong and how much the do cost and his home,they wouldn't do that to say Kane

Because then they'd have to consider just why it is footballers fear for their safety, and with someone like Sterling, the media treatment of him would be a factor they'd have to try and pretend didn't exist.

I truly believe that Raz will not be on £300,000 pw.
The media love to publish higher than normal 'Wages' - especially if Raz is in the headline.
Michael Brown mentioned this a couple of matches ago on radio Manc.

The media love to publish higher than normal 'Wages' - especially if Raz is in the headline.
They always go with the highest possible amount for our players,the masses lap it up

It’s 400,000 per week, not 300,000. Sorry forgot the $ before 400,000.

It's the main article on their online Sport Page. Why is it there? Got nothing to do with football. It emphasises wealth, and the subtext is obvious. I don't recall other rich City players getting similar treatment.
One flaw in all this. Everyone seems to think Raheem gives a flying hoot

Robbie Savage saying the way he's treated by the media is a disgrace.

Ian Ladyman the **** saying it's not true, journalists don't treat him unfairly except for a few isolated incidents.

It's rare Robbie Savage is on our side, and even rarer he makes someone on the other side of an argument look stupid, but he managed both today.

The media are expecting Raheem to act like Robbie Fowler. That was 1997. Over 20 years ago! Fowler was 18!!!

So since then no-one can’t recall a player doing something similar. So I’m over 20 years not one player got a pen or cheated or tripped and got a pen? Do me a favour!

The media are expecting Raheem to act like Robbie Fowler. That was 1997. Over 20 years ago! Fowler was 18!!!

So since then no-one can’t recall a player doing something similar. So I’m over 20 years not one player got a pen or cheated or tripped and got a pen? Do me a favour!
Remember when he got criticised for trying to stay on his feet when Walker pushed him over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.