Madeleine McCann

I’d love to see a blow by blow account of what this £11m+ has been spent on. These 6 monthly 150k payments too. What exactly is it spent on?
When Melanie from Haugton Green estate loses little D’eshonte in Marbs, I hope she too gets the same £11m these fuckers get, or it’s investigation anyway.
I doubt it’s state/tax payer money here. I know for a fact that Brian Kennedy (rich Cheshire bloke, ex Sale Sharks owner, got a helicopter and 2 private jets last time I heard) is a friend of the family and has sunk a load into this investigation. It’s probably private money. You’re still right though - Melanie and Brian move in different circles.

I doubt it’s state/tax payer money here. I know for a fact that Brian Kennedy (rich Cheshire bloke, ex Sale Sharks owner, got a helicopter and 2 private jets last time I heard) is a friend of the family and has sunk a load into this investigation. It’s probably private money. You’re still right though - Melanie and Brian move in different circles.

I'd again point you to go look at Richard D Hall's research. Comes up with some very shady stuff on that front. Money being ploughed from that side into some fake as chips investigators.

How much can you put on finding the truth about maddie Really hope someday they find her so she can be laid to rest properly:( god bless

If the funding stops, the investigation stops and it becomes a cold case. They’ve already ploughed 11m towards it so stopping now would appear like 11m lost. Plus, I think there’s a possibility that the police might think that someone may offer a conflicting account of what happened and slip up.

If the funding stops, the investigation stops and it becomes a cold case. They’ve already ploughed 11m towards it so stopping now would appear like 11m lost. Plus, I think there’s a possibility that the police might think that someone may offer a conflicting account of what happened and slip up.

But what new will be found honestly?

If she was abducted, she is either dead, improsoned or being brought up as a completely person and unlikeley to be found.

If they did accidently kill her and dispose of the body, then she is unlikely to be found.

If she did wake up and wandered off then being taken or died accidenlty they more than likely won't find her.

So do you carry on spending cash on one person or on other missing cases also

Last edited:
But what new will be found honestly?

If she was abducted, she is either dead, improsoned or being brought up as a completely person and unlikeley to be found.

If they did accidently kill her and dispose of the body, then she is unlikely to be found.

If she did wake up and wandered off then being taken or died accidenlty they more than likely won't find her.

So do you carry on spending cash on one person or on other missing cases also
I’m looking at it from the point of view of charges being brought as opposed to finding a missing person.
If the investigation stops, then police time and resources will be directed elsewhere.

It's been a while since I looked at this case. But what I found damming was that the lead investigator (Goncalo Amaral) was willing to write a book on it, believing that she had died and that the parents covered it up.
I don't know the facts well enough to be sure though as it's been ages since I did any proper research into this case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.