Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get this lad at Chrissy it is going to be a fucking boring summer knowing our transfer business is done
It may be just as well?
Recent media speculation we may receive a 12 month transfer ban, for indiscretions getting youth players, plus Brexit won't be positive for recruitment, ;-)

Seems more than obvious both our clubs are prioritizing the player but now both are also leaking this in the press in recent days. Yet Overmars says they will not negotiate in January since a bidding war is likely but I can see contacts being made in the winter window nevertheless. Player himself has come out saying he will evaluate and decide his future at the end of the season

As I have remarked before, player seems to have a very clear vision of what he wants and that is likely to include his next destination but I believe Barcelona have it all to lose since most signs would suggest they are in pole position and it would take some sort of failure on the club's part to let City/Pep usurp them to his signing - despite how convincing Pep can be. Will be interesting since the two clubs have yet to really go head to head on a signing since Ter Stegen was prioritized over Bravo or Nolito, which is surprising on the one hand but less so considering how much the current Barca has deviated from the Cruyff style. Might figure in the final decision just as a new coach & return to Barcelona's signature style with someone like Setien or similar

Ali Dursun (ag. Frenkie de Jong) in response to reports City are close to signing the Ajax midfielder.

"I can neither confirm or deny it. You should ask Marc Overmars, I send all the clubs who contact me to him."

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was nothing in it, I guess he would have denied it
Just hyping.Wait for few days Rags Dippers Bayern ****s all will be linked.
Agents are like this , bidding war is what suits them.More money to selling club and more commission to them

I've been holding my breath on this one. Getting FDJ is HUUUUGE, like cloning KDB. Hope this news is legit so baaaad.

He’s the type of player you build a team around.

Whilst it’s ludicrous to say £61m is cheap, I doubt Ajax would allow him to leave for under £80m. After all, he’s probably the best young midfielder in the world.

As well as us, I suspect he’d thrive at the likes of Chelsea and Barcelona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.