Mind The Gap Watch

Oh behave. The only thing that's embarrassing is that you don't get the concept of local rivalry. Football isn't for you if you don't grasp that.

I do, having 4 threads on the bastards is embarrassing and obsessive. I can hate United without having to be obsessed over the fuckers. They are a complete and utter irrelevance currently. I hate Liverpool ten times more.

I do, having 4 threads on the bastards is embarrassing and obsessive. I can hate United without having to be obsessed over the fuckers. They are a complete and utter irrelevance currently. I hate Liverpool ten times more.

Don't read them then. You don't have to. You're on a City message board, obviously there are going to be lots of different threads, this is how it works on all of them. Go and check any other club's and you'll see the same sort of thing. Some of what you write I agree with, and some of the stick you get is over the top, but sometimes you really ask for it. Finding it embarrassing is your problem, no one else's.

Anyone got a photo of Jordan’s fanny?
0_JS102188914.jpg

Don't read them then. You don't have to. You're on a City message board, obviously there are going to be lots of different threads, this is how it works on all of them. Go and check any other club's and you'll see the same sort of thing. Some of what you write I agree with, and some of the stick you get is over the top, but sometimes you really ask for it. Finding it embarrassing is your problem, no one else's.

The number of threads is embarrassing yes, not the content or names of the threads. I'm not arsed about them but I can see why so many are taking great pleasure in their demise and it is nice to see. I browse on other boards and the ones I read have one thread on a club. This forum is so strictly moderated that the slightest tedious link to anything and a thread gets merged. I find it mad we have so many threads on pretty much the same thing. It is obsessive and I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction that when we are playing the best football this league has ever seen that we still care so much about them.

mind the gap thread, save our peg thread, united thread and red café in meltdown thread. Embarrassing

I agree.... You are embarrassing

Maybe you don't understand that us older blues had our faces rubbed in the shit by them rags C.unts for 35 fucking years and now it's our turn to take the piss.
And believe me we are loving every second of it...
If you don't like the threads..don't read them...simples really .
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than watching our fantastic team lording it over them rag twats...but taking the piss out of them only second to this.
Enjoy it while it lasts...laugh at the twats..I know I do.

The number of threads is embarrassing yes, not the content or names of the threads. I'm not arsed about them but I can see why so many are taking great pleasure in their demise and it is nice to see. I browse on other boards and the ones I read have one thread on a club. This forum is so strictly moderated that the slightest tedious link to anything and a thread gets merged. I find it mad we have so many threads on pretty much the same thing. It is obsessive and I wouldn't want to give them the satisfaction that when we are playing the best football this league has ever seen that we still care so much about them.

Again. This is your problem, no one else's. Don't confuse your personal opinion with an objective truth.

Fucking hell Tom the more threads taking the piss out of the scum the better. Means there are more reasons to do so.

I know what you mean about hating Liverpool and they are currently more of a rival but the rags are a different thing all together and any City fan should know that young or old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.