Mind The Gap Watch

Fucking hell Tom the more threads taking the piss out of the scum the better. Means there are more reasons to do so.

I know what you mean about hating Liverpool and they are currently more of a rival but the rags are a different thing all together and any City fan should know that young or old.

Take the piss by all means, I completely agree their position is funny and karma is finally coming around. I just think several threads on them saying the same things really is odd, especially on here when everything gets merged anyway.

Yes. You gave yours and I gave mine. What's the problem?

There isn't one, I posted mine in general and not in response to anyone. You then challenged mine.

I suppose we should change the thread title to “Mind the Yap Watch” based on @Tom_mcfc ‘s ironic hijacking.

After two decades of them taking the piss and being condescending to us whenever they can some want us to not do it.
F@ck that bring it on more and more.
Now I have great fun discussing City with other City fans within their earshot and watching them squirm as they try to change the subject and talk about brexit, celeb jungle, Xmas or any thing else
Then get the conversation back to United and agree just how bad it must be for them, completely does their heads in they can't tell if I'm being sympathetic or taking the piss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.