Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a very reliable source, unfortunately ((

Definitely credible but does not equate to being a done deal. Would surprise me based on what is known about the player

If De Ligt & De Jong's primary criteria were wages & not desire to play for Barca then they were never realistic target(s). Can't recall a transfer where Barca engaged in a bidding war for a signing, they pursue players who want to play here. If not the case for the Dutchmen, it is what it is but the assumption had long been between us & you lot with Pep. But wages, well, this is something neither of our clubs will enter into and for good reason, I'd add

We'll see

I think they are trying to ramp the price and wages up
These stories start ages before transfer window to gather pace
Then PSG mentioned then United then Real Madrid .......
He ain’t going till summer anyway
Can’t see PSG getting him for 67m if us and Barca also want him

Always baffled me why any top player would want to play in the French league.
Surely being one of the best players in the world you would want to test yourself week in week out playing in the best leagues, weather that’s in England, Spain, Germany or even Italy, but definitely not France.
They’re all going to end up millionaires anyway so what’s the point?

The actual premise of the story is fake.

Simply writing City aren't at the table anymore because of FFP threats is simply two plus two.

If that were indeed the case, then De Telegraf have buried the actual story and must know City have already been found guilty and sanctioned, which we haven't.

Paris sending a delegation to Amsterdam and De Jong choosing them could be true, but the fact they have lied about why City aren't now interested casts a huge question mark over the whole story.

City signed a goalkeeper for £10m last night, did we not get the memo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.