Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy him, loan him to Nice, let him make a name for himself in Europe, sell him for a big profit. Think Mooy. NYCFC give us a unique knowledge of MLS players.
I can see that. A bit mercenary but I guess we make a tidy profit and the player gets a big pay rise and a few signing bonuses. Everybody’s happy.

Welcome, I hope to see you soon so that Ederson can have a better competition in his position and that he does not relax.

Welcome, I hope to see you soon so that Ederson can have a better competition in his position and that he does not relax.
There's no way Ederson finds himself in a position where he's not relaxed, though. That guy would be relaxed in front of 100 ISIS fighters pointing their guns at him.

There's no way Ederson finds himself in a position where he's not relaxed, though. That guy would be relaxed in front of 100 ISIS fighters pointing their guns at him.
He'd put them all on their arses with a Cruyff turn and a no look pass.

This guy looks decent enough, but he's a million miles away from Ederson. I imagine he'll be sleeping pretty well

Not the American I was hoping for, although he is the same age and did grow up just down the road from Pulisic...

That's Muric off somewhere else, then.
Seeing as this lad doesn't have enough caps for a work permit in the UK and the FA have never allowed City to use the special talent dispensation, I don't think Muric will be going anywhere just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.