Chelsea - Blue on Blue (again)..

Idiots who can't handle their sniff. If i ever do it now it is exclusively used as a little kicker for us in the bedroom. She tried to do a line the length of my wang off it but ofc she had to try like 4-5 times before she could find it (looks around nervously hoping nobody notices this little exaggeration).
I believe you.

We have a growing number of our younger support who don't even bother to go in and watch the match these days, happier to get pissed and sing on the concourse even when the match is on.

This illustrates a problem with ticket distribution. There’s no shortage of people that want to go to aways but don’t have enough points but these scrotes seem to be able to do it through mates, supporters clubs, points whores etc. A few years ago I had enough points to go to quite a few aways but these days I can only get tickets for cup aways unless I play the same game of using mates. Something’s wrong that needs sorting. Don’t know the answer and whatever it is is bound to piss some people off.

Happens a lot when people are too fucked to find their own seats or want to be next to mates and don't give a shit who they piss off.

If @Dodge stood up to them he would have been accused of being an "idiot fighting/arguing" just like the bell end. That is the bad thing about the £30 limit, get it back up to £60 to price the scroats out.

Fucking hell Corky you sound like Thatcher lol.

Nothing new tbf with our support, I have seen blue on blue in the kippax in the 90s, but it has become a trend at aways the recent years, seen it at wembley, burnley, Barca to name a few.

Wolves this year got to our seats (were 5 of us) and 3 young uns were in them, let them stay as we thought they were with the people to the right of us and tbf scrunching up to get stand with your mates has always happened at aways.
Became apparent they were charlied up and being a pain (trying to shuffle further along for more space, bouncing about flailing arms), so tapped nearest one on the shoulder half way through 1st half and said "half time piss off to your proper seat too crowded here" lad looked and was just about to say something when bloke on the other side said " you heard him son heres too crowded". They did just that, now they weren't being twats or kicking off, but there was clearly no room and their seat were 4 rows up and empty so it perplexed me what was the point.

When we have bunched up as I admit I have done mainly at everton where its a free for all anyway and been asked to move, I just move.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.