Chelsea - Blue on Blue (again)..

I’ve stopped going to away matches due to the behaviour described here.

Even teatime matches at home can be this bad. I went for breakfast in Clayton pre-U****d home last season and there were already Blues on the beer at 10am in the Fun Pub.

Come on man get a grip

I’m serious. Perhaps it’s an age thing but that week from hell almost finished me off. Liverpool x 2 and then losing a 2-0 need so we didn’t seal the title in front of them.

I’m not especially from Manchester and have had dogs abuse from Manc nationalists who’ve made me feel unwelcome. Numerous friends from elsewhere have had the same issues.

I’ve more interest watching Wales these days. There’s less ego and agenda.

Oh he’s absolute shit and I didn’t want him. Still don’t but still going.

Me and a then girlfriend went out for food after Spurs away and a group of blokes wouldn’t take their eyes off us. One eventually swaggered over with a look in his eyes and stood there in silence for five seconds before going “Citeh?” I just nodded and he then got his Seasoncard out and held it in front of my face. He asked me twice in minutes whether I was from Manchester before a bombardment of questions. He’d intruded on our space and I thought he was a ****.

As I said, friends with London accents have had major problems with Scallies at matches. Proper Stockport Berts who can’t handle Stella.

I'm not saying they hadn't had a drink but look ay it this way.
You go to a lot of away games like me and I can't remember when I last sat down, maybe at half time.
20 mins into the game. I would have looked for anywhere available till half time, and then got into my seat.
If you stood in the aisle near your seat a steward would have come up and asked you to go to your seat whereupon you
would have told him people were in them and he would have then removed them.
No need to barge in. You have a perfect right to sit in your seat but it's not the Cinema or Theatre.
They are a good set of lads, never miss, like you in Kharkiv and Leon so now you know their faces you will most likely
bumps into them on next Euro. No bother., water under the bridge.
As you live in Leicester do you know Mr. K.originally from Wythenshawe and Mr. N. ( Had his picture in the Lyon Newspaper )

Yeah, I’ve known Mr K (aka Guvnor) for years mate and I was in Kharkiv & Lyon with Noony. Like you say, water under the bridge, and I get what you’re saying about latecomers, but there really was no need to start like they did, all that achieved was to attract the attention of the stewards.

We’ll be at the next Euro away, if you’re going PM me, and maybe meet up for a scoop? Just make sure no-one nicks my seat in the pub ok!

Oh he’s absolute shit and I didn’t want him. Still don’t but still going.

Me and a then girlfriend went out for food after Spurs away and a group of blokes wouldn’t take their eyes off us. One eventually swaggered over with a look in his eyes and stood there in silence for five seconds before going “Citeh?” I just nodded and he then got his Seasoncard out and held it in front of my face. He asked me twice in minutes whether I was from Manchester before a bombardment of questions. He’d intruded on our space and I thought he was a ****.

As I said, friends with London accents have had major problems with Scallies at matches. Proper Stockport Berts who can’t handle Stella.
Citeh? Berts? Stockport?

I’m serious. Perhaps it’s an age thing but that week from hell almost finished me off. Liverpool x 2 and then losing a 2-0 need so we didn’t seal the title in front of them.

I’m not especially from Manchester and have had dogs abuse from Manc nationalists who’ve made me feel unwelcome. Numerous friends from elsewhere have had the same issues.

I’ve more interest watching Wales these days. There’s less ego and agenda.

As someone who's watched Wales away since the 80's, that scene isn't the same anymore, as in its crap nowadays. But that's not for this forum. Its just the way modern football has gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.