Deliberately knocked off my pushbike by angry motorist

Not saying the driver was right to do what he did but aren’t cyclists supposed to dismount at roundabouts?

There are “CYCLISTS DISMOUNT” signs all around Brooklands roundabout (you’ll know it if you live around Altrincham Wythenshawe and Sale) but I don’t ever see cyclists dismounting and walking.

One day one is going to get piled into and killed on that roundabout, it’s a danger waiting to happen because cyclists ignore the signs too often.

Cyclists are a pain in the arse:) joggers more fuckers running out into the road with earphones in oblivious to what’s going on.

I've lost count the amount of times cyclists come through red lights when the pedestrians get the green man to walk, and then get all defensive and shirty when questioned about running a red light.
Also the cyclists who like to ride side by side. Am I allowed to drive side by side with another car on a country road or an A road? The answer is of course no.
Cyclists and double standards go together like a fish and water.

Maybe if i’d been on a cycle path but I was on the road... I do ride along a stretch with cycle paths too (or did till Friday) but they are optional... I use the road as it’s my right to do so...

Out of interest, how much is road tax for a cyclist?

I've lost count the amount of times cyclists come through red lights when the pedestrians get the green man to walk, and then get all defensive and shirty when questioned about running a red light.
Also the cyclists who like to ride side by side. Am I allowed to drive side by side with another car on a country road or an A road? The answer is of course no.
Cyclists and double standards go together like a fish and water.
Cyclists are allowed to ride more than two abreast on the road.

That's ok then. Forget my last post as I didn't know they could.
Not allowed to go through a red light when people are crossing the road though are they!!

Nope in the same way as motorists aren’t allowed to and I see it every, and I mean every, day at a junction in Boston.

Also motorist aren’t allowed to spread either and everyone know what happens there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.