Ben Chilwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player and English
Exactly what we need, style pace etc
Not sure Leicester will sell to us
Who knew Robertson would be so good
I don’t think there are many world class players out there at full back to be honest

What I noticed in the England game after not seen him play much is how confident he is on the ball and how good he is technically on the ball.

How many games has he played at the top kevel?

Good player and English
Exactly what we need, style pace etc
Not sure Leicester will sell to us
Who knew Robertson would be so good
I don’t think there are many world class players out there at full back to be honest
Should seek to us though. They got a good deal with mahrez so can’t complain there. £50 mill is steep but I rate him . I do like mendy but starting to see small chinks which I don’t like

Certain people in the media heads will spun if go out and buy another defender for 50m haha for that reason We should buy him :))

Get this deal done.

He is what we need right now.

Delph cover inside & Zinchenko can go.

Zinky can go? He's gotta score before he goes, and I want to see him for a full 90 playing HIS favourite position. He's a good lad and plays footy the PG way! Does this geezer Chillwell play the 'right way'? If he's home grown he'll need a couple of months tuition from Bernardo on how to trap a ball!

Zinky can go? He's gotta score before he goes, and I want to see him for a full 90 playing HIS favourite position. He's a good lad and plays footy the PG way! Does this geezer Chillwell play the 'right way'? If he's home grown he'll need a couple of months tuition from Bernardo on how to trap a ball!
You will be waighting a long time then

I suppose this supposed price would plummet after Pep asks him to 'invert' the whole game and he is left covering 40-50 yards every few minutes chasing opposition wing-backs. I am more than happy with Alex in a given role.

If only we'd looked after/tested etc our CFG lads who apparently didn't have a route into the first team.

Back to the hindsight thread but 2 untried lads who showed loads of promise out and a nothing special LB in for a £35m? Loss.

If only we'd looked after/tested etc our CFG lads who apparently didn't have a route into the first team.

Back to the hindsight thread but 2 untried lads who showed loads of promise out and a nothing special LB in for a £35m? Loss.
One of the few things I didn’t get in peps reign was letting angelino and maffeo go. They seemed perfect for us so there must have been things behind the scenes we don’t know eg attitude, not good enough in training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.