Julian Weigl

Absolute nonsense at 68 million. Maybe if the pound tanks before the summer window but thats it!

Worth about 35 with potential factored in after a dreadful couple of years at Dortmund.

Absolute nonsense at 68 million. Maybe if the pound tanks before the summer window but thats it!

Worth about 35 with potential factored in after a dreadful couple of years at Dortmund.
To be fair it was a poor year, and that maybe down to the experienced players in the team all being out and having to play with kids, but i can not believe we are in for a player so mobility challenged

I like Weigl more than De Jong, if Weigl were physically stronger he would be the perfect signing for the midfield.

Milan and Manchester City want to include Julian Weigl in Borussia Dortmund. (Calciomercato)

I like Weigl more than De Jong, if Weigl were physically stronger he would be the perfect signing for the midfield.

Milan and Manchester City want to include Julian Weigl in Borussia Dortmund. (Calciomercato)

Why do you like Weigl over DeJong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.